• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XXXVII - SANTA, I KNOW HIM!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been eating the vanilla Chobani. Alternating between eating it by itself and blending in smoothies. Just made a nice post-workout smoothie with Chobani, raspberries, vanilla protein drink and ice. Pretty tasty and 33g of protein.

So tweetdeck crapped out on me and Seesmic is sucking balls. What twitter client should I use for a mac now?

I've been making fun of the iPhone since its exception. My old roommate in Charleston works for a company that makes Apple accessories. I constantly gave her shit.

And now less than 2 years later I have given in. Now I have a good reason, my iPod of 4 years finally died, and I figured it would be easier to replace it with my Verizon upgrade.

But still when I deactivate the ole Blackberry and switch to the iPhone this weekend I will feel like a traitor.

I've been making fun of the iPhone since its exception. My old roommate in Charleston works for a company that makes Apple accessories. I constantly gave her shit.

And now less than 2 years later I have given in. Now I have a good reason, my iPod of 4 years finally died, and I figured it would be easier to replace it with my Verizon upgrade.

But still when I deactivate the ole Blackberry and switch to the iPhone this weekend I will feel like a traitor.

I understand this one. I'm due for an upgrade in February but probably wont take it just yet. I'm debating between another Blackberry, Droid, or IPhone. I love having a keyboard, but like the idea of a bigger screen and a touch screen.

I understand this one. I'm due for an upgrade in February but probably wont take it just yet. I'm debating between another Blackberry, Droid, or IPhone. I love having a keyboard, but like the idea of a bigger screen and a touch screen.

I love keyboards and generally do not like touch screens. However I really need a working iPhone/iPod to start my Half Marathon training next week. And if I can reduce the amount of electronic devices in my life, that's gotta be a good thing.

As for your upgrade I'd advise you from staying away from Blackberry. From everything I've read, and from friends/family that know what they're talking about, its on its way out.

Man, I really dislike touchscreens but it sounds like that is becoming harder and harder to avoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back