• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XXXVII - SANTA, I KNOW HIM!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to give Greek yogurt a try and it's actually not bad. Very healthy too.

Chobani is for sale at my local grocery store 10 for $10. All the hunnies were picking them up. I only grabbed a couple then got the crap out

also grabbed a few chobanis last night. usually i get the store brand- it's not bad- but i loooove the pomegranate and pineapple chobanis and store brand doesn't make those fancy flavors.

i like the fage kind.

Those are my go-to's, but the Chobani's were so much cheaper that I had to pick up a couple. Didn't see anything too exotic besides strawberry, blueberry, and peach I think. Usually I just get plain :shrug:.

Love Fage, do not like Chobani.There is this yogurt called Siggi's or something that is supposed to be like Greek yogurt but that shit is nasty. http://skyr.com/

what is this cleanse? share please?

We are modifying it a bit so that the number of ingredients is lower- i.e. using the same type of vinegar for several things.

hm. that is more involved than I anticipated.

We are modifying it a bit so that the number of ingredients is lower- i.e. using the same type of vinegar for several things.

yeah, I would have to do this. I don't have $50+ to drop on just oils and vinegars.

hm. that is more involved than I anticipated.

yeah it is a lot of cooking. The good thing is you can do a lot of the prep and cooking at night and there are lots of leftover meals. Also, we are substituting a lot. Instead of avacado and the wheaty cracker I have guacamole and healthy chips etc. We are using it more as a baseline than sticking with it perfectly (especially since some of the lunches and snacks would require prep which I can't do at work- that meant I had lentils for a lunch that should have been something else). I should say I already feel better three days in.

My lady friend wants to know if I want to see Girl with the Dragon Tattoo this weekend. I haven't read the book (too busy drinking beers with Nonny and posting on the Pit). What say you CTers?

My wife is reading the book now, and I'm going with her to see the movie once she finishes. I havent read the book either, and doubtful that I will.

I enjoyed the book a lot, I'd go for it. Apparently there are some really graphic sex scenes in the movie too, so you'll have that going for you as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back