• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Yamato: sunk in a thousand feet of water

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI the Harris Teeter on Reynolda has 24oz Wake Tervis's on sale for $10 (never seen them this cheap). They had at least two designs:

tervis

tervis

on a big conference call and some stupid woman hilariously refuses to mute her phone and she is clearly shopping on amazon right now and gabbing with her coworker full volume

Are any of you fucking millennials into Shailene Woodley ? I'm not. I don't think she's such a great actress. She's good looking, but probably not even as good looking as Jennifer Lawrence. Nobody with half a brain is spending money to go see this "Divergent" shit, so it must be you idiot millennials propping up her career (you know who you are).

17b4b31bb321146155a1509e732d5bfd.jpg

Are any of you fucking millennials into Shailene Woodley ? I'm not. I don't think she's such a great actress. She's good looking, but probably not even as good looking as Jennifer Lawrence.

She looks good in those movies, but the movies (and books) are so dumb. There are some novel sci-fi ideas, but they are so poorly executed.

Very few people are as hot as Jennifer Lawrence (physically, and acting/personality package), and this broad is not close.

Yeah, this Woodley chick is at her peak right now and it's going to be a fast decline into, "Oh yeah, I remember her."

It's cute when the Olds think they've discovered something new and exciting that no ones ever heard of before.

Hey Biff - you should check out this underground band called the Chainsmokers. I hear they may blow up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back