• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the best part about that is that it led me to this:

Last one. Sorry. Twitter good today.

this is exactly how I'd handle fame

my boss has long advocated me to get an office since I deal with confidential stuff a lot, so this will be nice. truly open concept can suck. also, thanks to lovely NC ABC laws, we cannot drink on the clock. gotta be fully done for the day and not return to your desk. whereas in CA you can have a beer at lunch so long as you're not like operating heavy machinery or anything after.

Oh shit I have broken the law. I need to find an ALE officer to turn myself in to.

hey guys just a quick question i'm trying to get some clarity on

when is a fetus considered alive

sorry if that's too political i'm just trying to get a quick number on that for my records

I think if it has a heartbeat it's alive. i don't know when that is in fetal development but I think that's alive. I'm also okay with abortion till the end of the second trimester. If you can't make up your mind by then, you're clearly not focused and not going to be a good parent, but you sure did make up your mind on whether or not to get fucked doggy style that night after the Post Malone show.

Oh shit I have broken the law. I need to find an ALE officer to turn myself in to.

yeah it's probably largely unenforced, but as you can imagine, we're sticklers for that kind of thing. but I can drink plenty of hop water!

Looks who's going to be on Outer Banks next season !!

https://247sports.com/college/north...g-for-Role-in-Outer-Banks-Season-3-187176498/

FR7Tq9AXEAMIYNP

The Hitman seems like way more of a Pogue

Any of y'all been going to concerts lately? Going to my first show on Friday (All Them Witches in Richmond), and I'm wondering if people are still wearing masks at shows or if I'm gonna stick out in my N95?

they'll probably pick him up when they take the ferry to chapel hill again

Any of y'all been going to concerts lately? Going to my first show on Friday (All Them Witches in Richmond), and I'm wondering if people are still wearing masks at shows or if I'm gonna stick out in my N95?

2 in the last 2 weeks and didn't really see any masks. The 2nd was an older crowd sitting down too. Though I am in Texas, so probably not the norm.

In Richmond ? Yes.

I see a lot more masks at grocery stores than concerts. Now that you asked I cannot recall seeing a single mask at the last show I attended.

Saw Nathaniel Rateliff last weekend, was a banger. Going to Redrocks next weekend. I think I saw one person out of 4000 in a mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back