• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY BOSSMAN ! HOW’D THAT PROLAPSED ANUS SURGERY GO ?!?!?!

my boss had emergency surgery last week, originally said it was a "twisted intestine" and then said "not twisted exactly, pulled inside, like overlapped"

can someone explain wtf is going on here??

It sounds like he's trying to describe an intussusception. Which is pretty rare in adults?

ds00694_-ds00798_-ds00823_im00711_ans7_intussusceptionthu_jpg.jpg

My dog is determined to either kill itself or cause me to spend a lot of money on vet bills. Last week he stole corn cob off the table and ate a chunk of the cob before I could get it away. He spent the rest of the week not being able to keep food down. He finally started feeling better yesterday and decides to find some chocolate to eat left over from Easter I guess.

Am I going to have to take GDPR training every year? Good lord I could answer these quiz questions in my sleep why am I watching these hour long modules AGAIN
I did a training module a few weeks ago that offered the quiz at the beginning and if you passed you didn't have to watch the whole training. I appreciated that

I did a training module a few weeks ago that offered the quiz at the beginning and if you passed you didn't have to watch the whole training. I appreciated that

damn, that's the way all trainings and certifications should all be

Stopped the girls soccer bus at a Culver’s. They’re playing the best 1a team in the state today so I figured they’d appreciate a decent last meal.

Stopped the girls soccer bus at a Culver’s. They’re playing the best 1a team in the state today so I figured they’d appreciate a decent last meal.

lol, my alma mater gets em next (assuming they hold seed, not a sure thing in this case)

lol, my alma mater gets em next (assuming they hold seed, not a sure thing in this case)

We’re only in because 3 teams in front of us opted out and I didn’t have the foresight to do the same. I just assumed we were safe. It’s gonna be a massacre.

The best girls 1A team in NC is that good?

Also just found out that one of my former players got to participate in a small group forum(7 people) on hbcus and minority experiences in rural communities with President Obama. That’s pretty fucking epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back