• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re only in because 3 teams in front of us opted out and I didn’t have the foresight to do the same. I just assumed we were safe. It’s gonna be a massacre.

Oh man, I'm seeing this now.

Hey mako, if you're in Charlotte let's hang out !

Your opponent may be 18-0, with 13 shutouts, but they haven't played ANYBODY !

Some jerk stole my wife’s wallet out of the grocery cart as she was putting the kids into the truck at the beach.

But that good that other teams drop out instead of playing them?

Probably has to do with travel distance and money + low odds of winning.

It happens in 1a football for safety purposes.

Some jerk stole my wife’s wallet out of the grocery cart as she was putting the kids into the truck at the beach.

You’d think this would be less common now that no one Carries cash.

Whole lotta white people here in Idaho Falls

Not an expert on them or if you are being serious, but there is a 9 goal mercy rule.

They won one game 14-0. Also won two games 9-0.

Union County has pretty good soccer talent in the areas closest to Charlotte, but this is just some dinky charter school putting a beatdown on a bunch of small high schools.

Last edited:

Union County has pretty good soccer talent in the areas closest to Charlotte, but this is just some dinky charter school putting a beatdown on a bunch of small high schools.

That means they scored 14 in the first half.

That means they scored 14 in the first half.

Facepalm_emoji_ios_preview_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqJWRrfyw8WMz-YpXVc17VZ-j8Wk-G3UrWgN6GQOIGjSM.jpg

somebody tell me should i do a pension +401k or a standard 401k? automatic 10% contribution to either from the city is niiiiice

You’d think this would be less common now that no one Carries cash.

Whole lotta white people here in Idaho Falls

yeah when driving into the Sea Pines resort at Hilton Head you had to buy a parking pass at the gate, but you didn't find out until the last second that it was cash only. They could've had it on an earlier sign, or, ya know, taken credit cards. Luckily the guy let me in and told me to get one next time, which I did later that night when I went to Teeter.

Your opponent may be 18-0, with 13 shutouts, but they haven't played ANYBODY !

Damn. Yeah that’s pretty good. 9-0 is a pretty lenient mercy rule.

I guess that’s a thing. My 9 year old is in four club team tennis league. One team quit because team in the same city was too good. They quit without telling my son’s team so we were all just sitting around waiting for them.

There are a lot of people upset about the charter/private schools playing 1a sports. They seem to dominate everything other than football and baseball.

There are a lot of people upset about the charter/private schools playing 1a sports. They seem to dominate everything other than football and baseball.

Well there are almost 4,000 kids at our high school, so . . . not my problem !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back