• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Tread Raffi - Down By The Bay - Did you ever go to a basketball game, and steal concessions without shame ? ? ! ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats-what-she-said-michael-scott.gif

The image from our corneas that gets projected onto our retina is upside down and our brain has to decode it right side up. How do we even know that our belief in vertical orientation isn’t wrong?? What if everything actually is oriented correctly and our brain is giving us an upside down interpretation??

Need a blind poster to chime in on this

The image from our corneas that gets projected onto our retina is upside down and our brain has to decode it right side up. How do we even know that our belief in vertical orientation isn’t wrong?? What if everything actually is oriented correctly and our brain is giving us an upside down interpretation??
what the fuck are you talking about

because you just said it: the projection is upside down

When I get the congratulations you detected a phishing attempt pop up I actually do get a little hit of dopamine and feel pretty good about myself
at least i'm smarter than the dopey bad decision guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back