• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Tread Raffi - Down By The Bay - Did you ever go to a basketball game, and steal concessions without shame ? ? ! ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biff Tannen

Franchise Quarterback on a Rookie Contract
Staff Member
Reaction score
When you wake up in the morning, it's a quarter to one
And you want to have a little fun
You brush your teeth, ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch
You brush your teeth, ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch

Pretty crazy that Ryan Gosling got an Oscar nomination for playing Ken and none of those women who did the Barbie movie got anything.

There’s some segment of internet culture that has Mr Brightside as one of the biggest songs of the 2000s but I don’t see it in real life.

There’s some segment of internet culture that has Mr Brightside as one of the biggest songs of the 2000s but I don’t see it in real life.

It's big at Michigan games. Proof we're living in a simulation.

Did y’all just let Biff glide into a CT win?

Ph is right though. I don't see any black folks singing Mr. Brightside.

I don’t recall ever hearing that song.
I had to pull it up on YouTube. I know the song, but never knew the name.

Honestly, if someone asked me who sang it I'd probably guess Panic! At the Disco.

europeans know every word to mr. brightside and sweet caroline. I've yet to meet one that doesn't

I liked the song when it was originally released, but I've never heard it sung in unison at a party, club, or sporting event until now. Damnit, I'm officially an old.

Went to a wedding in Charlotte last fall. The groom loves funk and soul music and their band (which was huge) played a lot of that. The band was probably 2/3 black people but during one portion of the reception most of the band left the stage and their white sax player sang some countryish songs like Wagon Wheel and Friends in Low Places. It’s like alright time for the white ppl portion of the evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back