• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Tread Raffi - Down By The Bay - Did you ever go to a basketball game, and steal concessions without shame ? ? ! ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I just listened to that (awesome) megadeth drummer cover to reacquaint myself with the song. No way that goes on Mount Rushmore of white people songs, at least not yet anyway.

I've decided that instead of simply reading children's books to my son's preschool classroom, I'm going to take the opportunity to debut this one-man-show I've been working on.

I hope the teachers don't mind that I'll do a lot of crying.

I've decided that instead of simply reading children's books to my son's preschool classroom, I'm going to take the opportunity to debut this one-man-show I've been working on.

I hope the teachers don't mind that I'll do a lot of crying.

i thought maybe you were going to do the Baldwin monologue from glengarry

Hang on Sloopy
Yep - since 1965. Fun old song, but I wouldn't call it an iconic CFB tradition (many tOSU fans would). They also play 7 Nation Army like the rest of the B1G before kickoff (can't remember who started it).

Maybe similar to how movies shift around between Netflix, Hulu, Max, etc on a monthly basis
Speaking of that, what is the best way to search if a movie is streaming and where? My Roku has a good search function and will direct me to what app or apps are streaming a movie, but the fucking Amazon Firesticks will only show you that you can rent or buy it from Amazon.

Anyone know if there is a free app that will let you know what is streaming where without having to hunt around?

Speaking of that, what is the best way to search if a movie is streaming and where? My Roku has a good search function and will direct me to what app or apps are streaming a movie, but the fucking Amazon Firesticks will only show you that you can rent or buy it from Amazon.

Anyone know if there is a free app that will let you know what is streaming where without having to hunt around?
justwatch.com

Could be an age thing but I can’t imagine being in middle school/high school/college around the time Mr Brightside came out and not knowing the song. It was everywhere. It’s also remained a song played on the radio pretty frequently and it’s been played at every wedding I’ve been to the last few years except one (which to the discussion I guess, was not a white couple)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back