• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Tread Raffi - Down By The Bay - Did you ever go to a basketball game, and steal concessions without shame ? ? ! ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday vibes, y'all.

Super pumped for an interview at 1, then loading up the car for a 3-day ski weekend with the family. Traffic probably gonna suck tonight, but I'll wake up 2 minutes from the gondola tomorrow and I'm taking a 1 hour lesson that starts an hour before lifts open so I'll get to lay down some first tracks in the morning. LFG!

One of my kid's journal entries for the day. What the fuck is that Justin Trudeau up to?

I think that freedom of speech is probably the most important right we have as Americans. This is because, in most countries, you can get killed for speaking out. Even in Canada, you can't talk badly about the government or you'll be sent to prison. The one I'm most worried about losing is probably number 1. This is because it is the most important one and if the government ever gets thrown into a dictatorship, no more freedom of speech.
I'm going to Canada in a couple of weeks. I guess I need to stay vigilant and watch myself.

We have friends from Winston visiting this weekend. Originally they were supposed to come for our son's bday in Dec but Covid happened. Supposed to rain all day tomorrow so trying to think up activities. Our normal winter rainy day weekend activities would involve something like the indoor playplace or trampoline park but I'm sure our friends won't want to do that. Nothing good at the movies. Might be a disaster for our son.

So I did a search to see how often this song has been discussed on these boards.

Gooner mentioned it at the end of a CT in July. Numbers and Windy estimated 90% and 85% of Americans (not just white people) age 28-40 would be able to sing along with that song.

Here's an interesting take from SD3. I thought Since You've Been Gone was the millennial large group anthem.

There were a few other mentions in lists of songs and sports takes with people not adding a space in "bright side." That's it.

Now I'm curious, did Mr. Brightside upset Since You've Been Gone?

Super yachts OUT
Submersible yachts IN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back