• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Tread Raffi - Down By The Bay - Did you ever go to a basketball game, and steal concessions without shame ? ? ! ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Google TV does a better job with that than Roku.
we've had a Google TV for 3ish months now and I like it a lot better than roku but the interface craps out at least once a week and I have to reset the TV

Yeah, I find that my GoogleTV updates its software a lot more often than my RokuTV. I have to "reboot" it every few weeks.

Yeah, I find that my GoogleTV updates its software a lot more often than my RokuTV. I have to "reboot" it every few weeks.
I've had my Roku "box" for over 5 years and it's still going strong. Everything else is Firestick or FireTV cause we're an Alexa house and it just seems easy or convenient.

but speaking of a lot of times if you just Google a movie there's a tab that says something like Watch Movie and it shows where it's streaming (95% of the time you have to rent)

but speaking of a lot of times if you just Google a movie there's a tab that says something like Watch Movie and it shows where it's streaming (95% of the time you have to rent)
I also like the want to watch function that allows you to bookmark movies or shows

Probably safe because I doubt @WindyCityDeac is one of the teachers, probably banged a teacher though.
if you knew the teacher community of St. Petersburg you'd know how true this is. There was a K teacher i hung out with for a while and man did she have some Vince McMahon type predilections. It got too weird for me...let that sink in.

Subway should hire a consultant that knows how to handle high volumes of meat, perhaps BBD.
They had one. He got 15 years

surprised Microsoft didn't release a B-17 model for Flight Sim to line up with masters of the air. feels like a boomer no brainer

I like it. They jump right into the action - no camp episode as with BoB.

Austin Butler’s voice is somewhat grating to me, though. Please tell me it’s not his natural voice

how is it so far

pretty cool; as always it's a bit tough learning a bunch of different white dude names/personalities, esp when part of the time they're wearing oxygen masks

but damn austin butler might be one of the most attractive humans ever.

One of my kid's journal entries for the day. What the fuck is that Justin Trudeau up to?

I think that freedom of speech is probably the most important right we have as Americans. This is because, in most countries, you can get killed for speaking out. Even in Canada, you can't talk badly about the government or you'll be sent to prison. The one I'm most worried about losing is probably number 1. This is because it is the most important one and if the government ever gets thrown into a dictatorship, no more freedom of speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back