• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ChatThreadCXVIII: the more flesh color a carrot is, the more likely it is your finger

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakephan09

fuck duke
Reaction score
AustinSkylineLouNeffPoint-2010-03-29-b.JPG

Last edited:
last day of work before i leave to nc to get MARRIED.

Congrats brah.

In related news, I will be on the hunt for my future wife in T-Minus 7 hours. That is, if this rain will go away. Come on Austin I thought we didn't do that around here.

woo woooooo happy wedding weekend next weekend, deacphan!

Last edited:
clarification: not getting married til next weekend, but we're flying to nc tomorrow to chill at the beach and finalize stuff before next weekend.

i sit on toilet seats. sue me. i'm not trying to eat a meal off my ass, so if the seat looks clean, i'm sitting on it*

*this pretty much only applies to work toilets and bathrooms at nice restaurants. portajohns, stadium bathrooms, and other public bathrooms usually get the hover.

Need some help. Looking to plan an East Coast ski vacation. What are the best resorts in VA, WV, or possibly PA. Don't want to go too far.

Need some help. Looking to plan an East Coast ski vacation. What are the best resorts in VA, WV, or possibly PA. Don't want to go too far.

Yep, snowshoe.

i sit on toilet seats. sue me. i'm not trying to eat a meal off my ass, so if the seat looks clean, i'm sitting on it*

*this pretty much only applies to work toilets and bathrooms at nice restaurants. portajohns, stadium bathrooms, and other public bathrooms usually get the hover.

This fo sho. I don't hover unless it's pretty gross. Meh.

Seven Springs is where I went as a kid. I loved it. I was just looking at Snowshoe. Looks really nice.

Snowshoe is probs the best. Although you could just go drunk skiing at Sugar Mtn and not GAF

Congrats brah.

In related news, I will be on the hunt for my future wife in T-Minus 7 hours. That is, if this rain will go away. Come on Austin I thought we didn't do that around here.

It's Mexico, man. Bunch of rain from some Mexican hurricane is pounding us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back