• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ChatThreadCXVIII: the more flesh color a carrot is, the more likely it is your finger

Status
Not open for further replies.
my coworker just got hit by a car while in a crosswalk and he had the walk signal and the person was turning on red. my coworker is fine but he got a citation from the cops for causing an accident with injury (which is actually his own since his knee is a little sore). he had a couple of witnesses corroborate his story. what kinda bullshit is that?

wait, what? HE got the ticket?

Yup. The next time townie came over for a porch sit ole 'Fredo was probably planning to capture him and lock him up to do sex to him forever and ever.

sounds delightful. i bet alfredo was a gentle, tender lover.

That little check marky thing instead of the OGB symbol is throwing me off

Why? He was in a crosswalk and she had a Red-Right turn signal.

according to the cops he walked too quickly into oncoming traffic, even though his witnesses all said he was already in the crosswalk when she turned. but they "completed their investigation," handed him a ticket and left.

wtf, if he had the little 'walking man' light, he's got the right of way.

finally talked the lady in to getting a house cleaner. they're here now, and the house will be fabulous. she's been telling me for months she didn't mind and would do it but hasnt. I WIN!

that may be the most idiotic thing i've ever heard.

soooo i started to type retarded but stopped and typed idiotic b/c im a pc doofus. that led me to think that idiot used to be like mentally retarded and became teh vernacular for just dumb (which used to be diff too). when is retarded going to turn the corner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back