• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ChatThreadCXVIII: the more flesh color a carrot is, the more likely it is your finger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone actually like Metallica? Cause I think they suck. I might also still be bitter from their BS crusade against free music DLs.

funny, i've actually been on a metallica kick lately - sparked by a rousing karaoke session on my way to work a couple weeks ago when Enter Sandman came on the radio.

this has also been the year of babies for my friends. 6 have already had them, and 4 (5, including chic) have announced they're due early next spring. so much procreation.

went beast mode at my triathlon this morning. enjoying my prize beer now as i watch the seahawks beat up on jacksonville. cheers!

funny, i've actually been on a metallica kick lately - sparked by a rousing karaoke session on my way to work a couple weeks ago when Enter Sandman came on the radio.

this has also been the year of babies for my friends. 6 have already had them, and 4 (5, including chic) have announced they're due early next spring. so much procreation.

went beast mode at my triathlon this morning. enjoying my prize beer now as i watch the seahawks beat up on jacksonville. cheers!

Aren't you worried about the baby with that beer?

Aren't you worried about the baby with that beer?

babies love beer.

for real- this is delicious. deschutes black butte porter. if this is ever at total wine, get it. it also probably tastes better because i won it. boom.

Yes, congrats. I don't think I've said it yet.

Joke A:what are the odds the new kid is Matt 3.0?
Joke B: will you be accompanying Matt to Lamaze this time?
Pretty sure if it doesn't look just like him, he may not claim this one. ;)

Sperm Wars is a good book. Traumatizing shit for a 20 year old to read though.

Ho's gon ho.

im gonna set up at the harris teeter on park road produce section and wait for HOPS

Hops picks up all her produce at the market at Kings and Morehead. Not that I'm stalking her.

Wait, why am I defending myself? You're the one who admitted you're stalking her. I'm not sure why I told you where she actually buys her carrots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back