• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ChatThreadCXVIII: the more flesh color a carrot is, the more likely it is your finger

Status
Not open for further replies.
so our dogwalker texted me to say the dog threw up all over and again on their walk

now i'm worried i'm gonna come home to the morning after pledge night

so our dogwalker texted me to say the dog threw up all over and again on their walk

Get it together UTIL.

is a horizontal shower jet more useful for the p or the b? I assume its for the bean but maybe you turn around some and let it stimulate the b too but primarily the lady penis? and then as far as straight cleanliness goes I'm sure it's useful for the grundle if not too high? im confused

#bidetpic

I hope it's nothing too major and the dog gets well quickly.

see...and there's a shower head above. We use the other end where it's just a shower head because that side is too much and the shower head alone doesn't have as much pressure as the other one. But maybe I'm missing out.

View attachment 784

are we to understand that you are using a loofah?

I thought my kitteh was dying a minute ago. He crawled into a box and started licking the bag that was in there and all the sudden started making these horrible noises. I yanked him out and he stumbled and kept making choking sounds and then horked up his dinner, some cardboard and some plastic bag. Now he's licking himself and chillin like it never happened. Wicked scary.

watching The Book of Manning. 10min in and it's fascinating.

scissoring friction is probably tricky. if its fast enough to generate good heat it probably really cleans the b holes but otherwise your swapping #carrotstank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back