• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ChatThreadCXVIII: the more flesh color a carrot is, the more likely it is your finger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Telling me twice that the things I like are "crappy" and that I should cease watching them in favor of a program you like isn't particularly nice. But I know I know you have to have a thick skin around here.

Help me understand the problem here. Was it the way he said it? If he had said "I don't care for your television preferences. I prefer to watch X", would that be ok? You also poo-pooed people who enjoy The REAL Housewives, MTV, etc. Not sure the problem here. #sincere #jdawgisstillatwatwaffle

Telling me twice that the things I like are "crappy" and that I should cease watching them in favor of a program you like isn't particularly nice. But I know I know you have to have a thick skin around here.

LOL @ taking that personally. Yikes. I don't care if you like crappy shows.

What concert/festival is happening in ATL? Bunch of people on my plane this morning ready to get weird out in a field or something. They were talking about bands named like Corruption and Codpiece and weirdness.

I think it's Tomorrowworld or whatever...one of those EDM things. Nonny might be going?

I was never a juggalo - there is no juggalo pic.

I know that I have long fingers but saying I have big hands = saying I have man hands = unattractive

tumblr_m5fbqdaNYN1rntezlo1_400.gif

here I am trying to defend myself again, giving more ammunition for the people who enjoy getting me riled up.

I know that I have long fingers but saying I have big hands = saying I have man hands = unattractive

tumblr_m5fbqdaNYN1rntezlo1_400.gif

here I am trying to defend myself again, giving more ammunition for the people who enjoy getting me riled up.

I never said you had man hands. I'm sorry if that is the way that you took it. You have big hands. I said you have big hands. Townie has a beard. I have small feet.

I think it's Tomorrowworld or whatever...one of those EDM things. Nonny might be going?

He is. Although I have no idea wtf bands she's referring to here, maybe just massively botching the names. It's mostly DJs with scattered live performances.

Sorry if I cause another STRIKE, but I think I speak for almost everyone when I say:

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

i think all of RTQ's problems would be solved if she just got a couple good dick pics sent to her this morning. Somebody PM her number to DG3 and DeaconBrews and get it done.

YOU KNOW THE PIC OF WHICH I SPEAK. The one where you're looking all badass and there is like a Korn poster behind you and you have a tongue ring and have a look like honeybadger don't give a fuck. Post that one. Please.

What concert/festival is happening in ATL? Bunch of people on my plane this morning ready to get weird out in a field or something. They were talking about bands named like Corruption and Codpiece and weirdness.

Lol, codpiece?

The most important of medieval armors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back