• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ChatThreadCXVIII: the more flesh color a carrot is, the more likely it is your finger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! Do you use iphone or android? I've got a reader coming, but according to the app, the reader is not supported on my phone even though the android version is supposed to be compatible. If the reader wont work on my phone, I can still enter then manually, it'll just cost .5% more and take a little longer. It'll still be nicer than having to deal with all the cash.

I was shocked with the landslide victory for Boston Butts. I'm beginning to think my ribs arent any good.

I'm trying to get the paypal here card reader set up in time for NC State. If so, instead of people bringing cash to help cover the costs, I'll be able to take cards. Worst case scenario I can manually enter the card numbers, but its cheaper if you use the reader and so much quicker.

Yeah I couldn't believe that. Though it's looking like I'll probably have to miss that though, so I'm kind of glad the ribs aren't being done yet.

iPhone but we use then at events on iPhones, iPads, and droids.

We'll do ribs later in the year. Unless there is a crazy noon homecoming time, I'm hoping to do a hog that game. It'll be pork two games in a row, but they'll be two weeks apart.

Even though I'm not much of a movie person, I'm excited I will finally be watching The Dark Knight Rises when I get it from netflix tomorrow. One of a few movies from the last five years on my list of things I actually want to see.

We'll do ribs later in the year. Unless there is a crazy noon homecoming time, I'm hoping to do a hog that game. It'll be pork two games in a row, but they'll be two weeks apart.

You say that like it could ever be some sort of problem.

I'd definitely pick apples over carrots but I have both in my lunch today and every day I make my lunch. But I pretty much never dip either in anything, kind of negates the healthy. So just a big bag of carrots and an apple (pink lady or something this week, usually Granny Smith). Mealy apples are definitely ruinous.

it is accurate that I have never seen The Departed or Breaking Bad. I watch so much TV already it is hard to make time to watch a new series, plus I don't illegally download things or have Netflix so I would probably have to buy the DVDs which would be costly for something I'd watch once. I do like movies but like WakeGal said they do just get so long. I usually fall asleep watching them at home.

Townie you should get the GIVE APPLES A CHANCE comment tattooed on your ribcage, down your side. or maybe on your neck to be sure everyone knows you are serious. but then you have to be sure not to grow a beard over it. Or written in cursive inside the tattoo of an apple on the palm of your hand.

d1f7ca1afa3e1780d2ff3a984bbb6cc0.jpg

I'd definitely pick apples over carrots but I have both in my lunch today and every day I make my lunch. But I pretty much never dip either in anything, kind of negates the healthy. So just a big bag of carrots and an apple (pink lady or something this week, usually Granny Smith). Mealy apples are definitely ruinous.

Townie you should get the GIVE APPLES A CHANCE comment tattooed on your ribcage, down your side. or maybe on your neck to be sure everyone knows you are serious. but then you have to be sure not to grow a beard over it. Or written in cursive inside the tattoo of an apple on the palm of your hand.

See RTQ, you aren't that bad. Lunch twinsies!
it is accurate that I have never seen The Departed or Breaking Bad. I watch so much TV already it is hard to make time to watch a new series, plus I don't illegally download things or have Netflix so I would probably have to buy the DVDs which would be costly for something I'd watch once. I do like movies but like WakeGal said they do just get so long. I usually fall asleep watching them at home.

Netflix for a year would cost less than three seasons worth of DVDs. And it gives you more versatility. So just do that. And don't watch crappier tv anymore.

Girl gives problem, guy presents solution to problem, girl ignores solution because she just wants to complain.

I love apples. I've found that I also love asian pears. They have the flavor of pears, but the texture and crunch of an apple.

It was my turn on our chores schedule to prepare our snacks that my fiance deachops and I take to work, and this week I did apples and raisins. Oh man big mistake. On Monday I got a call from my fiancé deachops about 10am and she was upset. She said that apples don't go well with raisins and she always like carrots no matter what. She said it really threw her off. I apologized and even went to the store after work and got carrots and also her favorite Greek yogurt for a treat. That night at home I saw that she had also gone to the store and got carrots so now we have lots of carrots LOL!!

OMG, my tab deacon icon is gone! Now, it's just a check or a V.

It was my turn on our chores schedule to prepare our snacks that my fiance deachops and I take to work, and this week I did apples and raisins. Oh man big mistake. On Monday I got a call from my fiancé deachops about 10am and she was upset. She said that apples don't go well with raisins and she always like carrots no matter what. She said it really threw her off. I apologized and even went to the store after work and got carrots and also her favorite Greek yogurt for a treat. That night at home I saw that she had also gone to the store and got carrots so now we have lots of carrots LOL!!

I love when a struggling parody starts putting it together.

See RTQ, you aren't that bad. Lunch twinsies!

Netflix for a year would cost less than three seasons worth of DVDs. And it gives you more versatility. So just do that. And don't watch crappier tv anymore.

Girl gives problem, guy presents solution to problem, girl ignores solution because she just wants to complain.

I get all the free TV I need and then some, I just don't want to pay anything for TV. And yes I am sure Netflix is significantly less costly than buying DVDs, though I don't have any device to get Netflix to the TV (no Roku or gaming console). Anyway, I don't think the TV I do watch is crappy. Well some of it is embarrassing, but I enjoy it all so what does it matter what you think? Homeland is about to start, and I'm trying to finish The Bridge, Suits, Covert Affairs, White Collar is starting soon, L&O SVU and CSI started last night, so did Modern Family, then Archer should be back at some point. Then sports, probably the best reason to have a big ol' TV. While I do like So You Think You Can Dance, it's not like I'm watching true crap like Housewives, Kardashians, MTV, etc.

I get all the free TV I need and then some, I just don't want to pay anything for TV. And yes I am sure Netflix is significantly less costly than buying DVDs, though I don't have any device to get Netflix to the TV (no Roku or gaming console). Anyway, I don't think the TV I do watch is crappy. Well some of it is embarrassing, but I enjoy it all so what does it matter what you think? Homeland is about to start, and I'm trying to finish The Bridge, Suits, Covert Affairs, White Collar is starting soon, L&O SVU and CSI started last night, so did Modern Family, then Archer should be back at some point. Then sports, probably the best reason to have a big ol' TV. While I do like So You Think You Can Dance, it's not like I'm watching true crap like Housewives, Kardashians, MTV, etc.

It's time to let CSI die, RTQ. It had a good run about a decade ago. Let it die. Some stuff on MTV > CSI.

But seriously, YOU DO YOU.

hey rtq, is it you who really likes Dr. Who? i started it on netflix, and got four eps in and kinda hated it. i feel like it's just so dumb.

i started watching parenthood instead. enjoying that much more. it's more of a drama than a sitcom though, i'm finding, though i really like dax shepard's character.

i also just finished m*a*s*h* which was awesome, friends a couple months ago which had some great moments. still need to watch cheers fosho fosho.

Where does one begin with Dr. Who? Hasn't it been on the air since like 1948?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back