• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chaundee Brown is gone

Perhaps we can turn this disaster into a money-maker. For $10,000, you TOO can suit up and play in an ACC game!!! For $20,000 you can play in one of the Big Four contests!!!

I mean, why not? We've become an absolute embarrassment. Might as well look for ways to raise some funds.

Admins from the Facebook group are already angry over Brown posts. Those redcoats want to dictate any and everything you say on that page. Zero negativity because “the players see these posts”

The greatest irony in all of this is that Dino was let go under the guise of "cultural" issues. We've reached a point where we literally do not graduate anyone, have 1, 2, 3 players transfer per year, have an empty LJVM coliseum game after game, have had an assistant coach kill someone after a punch, never play in the postseason, on and on. I mean we have a President who is more "academically" minded than athletically inclined and yet again, we literally have no one graduate from this program. Thanks Ron, you successfully achieved great culture after fucking ramrodding this program into the ground these last 11 years.

How many players have left Wake with a Wake diploma under Danny Manning?

I think it does impact APR (at least short term) in some way but I don’t remember that calculation.
Even if he's in good standing? I thought players leaving didn't matter as long as they were on track.

I think it does impact APR (at least short term) in some way but I don’t remember that calculation.

If he leaves in good shape academically and either goes to the NBA or graduates elsewhere, I don't think it hurts us.

Back