• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chaundee Brown is gone

This is big news. This board should be lighting up, but instead we have 20 replies.

Just shows how far this program has fallen. Truly no one cares anymore.

Totally ridiculous! How do you justify losing 20+ players in 6 years and not connect it to the coaching situation. Players leaving who are not ready for the next level or running to a program just to get out of the current one. What am I missing here?

Manning has graduated two players. One was a coached son.

Sarr is going to be gone as well. Next year will be an all time low.

The constant player attrition HAS to be a huge emarrasment/dissapointemt for Hatch, donors, etc. I mean it is a complete and utter joke. Perhaps Manning is a "good" guy, but he has turned Wake b-ball into a laughing stock Even more so than it was under [name redacted]. And not just from a wins/loss standpoint. There is absolutely nothing good you can say about the Wake b-ball program right now.

Last edited:
I struggle to understand how he gets a kid to even commit to his program. The history speaks for itself. 18-20 loss seasons. Players who leave early; as soon as possible and even if they are not ready. And oh yeah, we have to get to the free throw line more often......if it was not tragic it would be funny.

I struggle to understand how he gets a kid to even commit to his program. The history speaks for itself. 18-20 loss seasons. Players who leave early; as soon as possible and even if they are not ready. And oh yeah, we have to get to the free throw line more often......if it was not tragic it would be funny.

I struggle to understand how anyone still supports this program. I no longer do. I check on this board about once a week and it gets even more depressing. See you folks next week.... I guess.

I struggle to understand how anyone still supports this program. I no longer do. I check on this board about once a week and it gets even more depressing. See you folks next week.... I guess.

Hopefully no one still supports these completely incompetent people who have ruined Wake Forest basketball. Yet daily people still defend Currie and Hatch despite the fact they have gotten nothing done. It’s unfortunate but not surprising. Wake Forest sadly has abandoned any winning mentality._

This is amazing. Keep pouring gas on the dumpster fire!

The constant player attrition HAS to be a huge emarrasment/dissapointemt for Hatch, donors, etc. I mean it is a complete and utter joke. Perhaps Manning is a "good" guy, but he has turned Wake b-ball into a laughing stock Even more so than it was under [name redacted]. And not just from a wins/loss standpoint. There is absolutely nothing good you can say about the Wake b-ball program right now.

Something good: This is the BEST worst basketball program in school history.

If I were CB, I can't say I'd do it any differently. Good luck to him.

If I were CB, I can't say I'd do it any differently. Good luck to him.

Oh yeah, I certainly don't blame him. He did it with class, as is to be expected after watching him for the past 3 years. I'll be pulling for him wherever he goes.

I'm still hoping he knows something we don't about Danny's job security!

I wonder if the lawyers can massage Danny telling Chaundee to look at the NBA now (when the player has virtually no chance of being drafted) is a breach of best efforts or other contract concepts.

Is Danny torpedoing the program?

The ONLY reason is because Wake is in the ACC and has little to do with Wake Forest at this point.

Fucking dumpster fire...again!

Wtf?!?

Back