• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chicago Cubs Thread - Playoff Push Pending

2016 Chicago Cubs Thread: JAVY!!!! 1-0 Cubs

Goddamn it Smoltz. Stop talking.

You've been trying to jinx us all night you Braves cunt.

Probably. I would have let Cogs hit rather than further deplete the bench. Thought he'd come through. Just a typical fan second guess.

Meh. Great fight from the team.

Tomorrow's why we went out and got Lackey. I feel good

2016 Chicago Cubs Thread: JAVY!!!! 1-0 Cubs

I hate everyone associated with this broadcast

FOX wants the Giants to be the GIANTS so badly

100% chance Lackey fucks us tomorrow.

I hope every Silicon Valley Dubs bandwagon douche dies of AIDS.

Last edited:
Tough loss. I thought Montgomery gave a good effort. I'd rather the Cubs lose like this than not respond in the ninth. Giants survive rather than win with a head of steam. Get them tomorrow.

Dozed in the 11th but otherwise was up to see this one end. Agreed that Fox desperately wants the Giants to be the even-year team so they can keep beating that story to a pulp. Smoltz was all but pulling for Bumgarner to pitch a gem and was almost openly rooting for San Fran in extras. Not a big deal, but really obnoxious to listen to the whole game.

Nervous about Lackey tonight, but let's take care of business offensively and not worry about it.

Obviously that Bryant home run was just a massive, massive hit. That's a big time homer that unfortunately didn't bring about a win, but damn that was impressive.

Who else is dragging at work today?

2016 Chicago Cubs Thread: Cubs 2-1; start games earlier MLB

Lazy 0-2 pitch from Lackey there to Moore. He assumed he could throw a FB by him and he wouldn't take his bat off his shoulder. Pathetic.

Lazy 0-2 pitch from Lackey there to Moore. He assumed he could throw a FB by him and he wouldn't take his bat off his shoulder. Pathetic.

Yeah. Lackey really went with the cock shot on that last fastball to Smiley Moore. Lineup needs to wake up.

2016 Chicago Cubs Thread: Cubs 2-1; start games earlier MLB

We need to take advantage of this...

Feel free to bring in Soler to PH for Lackey if needed

Game over. Our bats are dead tonight and honestly we never had a chance with that bum starting.

See you all on Thursday

650x366

Back