• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

China: Taiwan Tensions

Man, we're gonna need a really big wall if we want to stop these balloons from China.

It got pretty far. Didn't catch it in Alaska. It got through Canada.

i mean it got through the wastes of canada to nowhere montana and was ended. we probabhly learned more about the balloon than it learned

I am curious how they thought it was going to go, like did they really think we wouldn’t be able to detect a giant fucking ballon.

god wanted it to fly through that specific trajectory so HE made the wind blow. It's science.

wow, gee, of all the places for it to drift off to. sorry about that !

Should have shot it down over Montana. Tons of empty space for the debris.

MTG and Trump agree with you. as do a buncha rednecks who are ready to use their AR-15s to fire 70k feet in the air.

I'm fine with being on the side of the rednecks if it involves bringing down the spy tech of a foreign adversary in an unpopulated area. Obviously it should be handled by the military.

On the flip side if some of those rednecks manage to shoot straight up and have a hail of bullets rain down on them I won't weep.

Probably would have happened already if the balloon was over Florida. Florida's a bit more populated though.

Back