• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

China: Taiwan Tensions

People real worked up over a balloon, for the same folks that spend hours of tick tok. We are literally spending millions/billions of hours on a spyware app.

Fuck the balloon, shut down tick tok.
Fly an F-22 into the til-tok servers!

Disgusting and ridiculous they way the Chinese government forces its people to blow up these balloons.

I'm guessing we'll create a new thread when we find out these aren't Chinese but, you know

alens.jpg

If this going to become a regular thing, I hope we find a more cost efficient way of popping these balloons.

It's definitely not the military industrial complex looking for a bigger budget.

If this going to become a regular thing, I hope we find a more cost efficient way of popping these balloons.
I mean, at least they are using these extremely expensive planes for something useful? Instead of just having them for deterrence?

Back