• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chris Mooney is a hell of a guy

this wasn't about [Redacted]. i don't care about [Redacted] anymore. i care about people. chris money seems like a good person. thought i'd share it because we need evidence that life is beautiful and sports are just sports. go back to twisting and distorting away. for those who enjoyed the link, i'm glad. i did too.

Fantastic story.

It is absolutely baffling that we hired [Redacted] without even talking to Mooney. I believe I'm correct in saying they coach very similarly from a schematic perspective while Mooney has some obvious advantages over [Redacted] (but [Redacted] knows Melo!).

I live ten minutes from UR and had never heard this story. Great story.

Jim Miller, retiring AD at UR, is also top drawer.

I don't have to read the story to understand why a Wake fan would post it here. How is this relevant in any way to Wake Forest Sports, other than as a sales pitch for this guy's awful brand of mid-major basketball.

You sir are approaching epic status here. You have quickly approached my list of biggest dickbags on this forum. You have etched your stone on our worst poster Mt. Rushmore right there with that guy confined to his own thread (the blowhard WVU fan), TheReff, keeper and BKFan.

You sir are approaching epic status here. You have quickly approached my list of biggest dickbags on this forum. You have etched your stone on our worst poster Mt. Rushmore right there with that guy confined to his own thread (the blowhard WVU fan), TheReff, keeper and BKFan.

Thank you. Nice to be with keeper on Mt Rushmore.

this wasn't about [Redacted]. i don't care about [Redacted] anymore. i care about people. chris money seems like a good person. thought i'd share it because we need evidence that life is beautiful and sports are just sports. go back to twisting and distorting away. for those who enjoyed the link, i'm glad. i did too.

freudian slip?

Back