• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chris Paul’s secret tunnel & bizarre locker room fight

DJ would love to be traded or find a way to go to Houston another way. He wants away from Blake, Doc and Austin.

It's the same take that one of the players had:

"Or as one Clipper told ESPN, quite descriptively, “It was classic NBA. None of these guys were going to fight.” But they will nut punch the hell out of you!

I was talking more about the specific pining for more Malice at the Palace, but okay

Yea it was early in the morning. Probably should’ve said either laimbeer or Barkley. Ron arrest was a bit extreme. But the point still stands. Today’s NBA is charmin soft when it comes to “fights”

Yea it was early in the morning. Probably should’ve said either laimbeer or Barkley. Ron arrest was a bit extreme. But the point still stands. Today’s NBA is charmin soft when it comes to “fights”

Who in the league right now is a tough guy on the level of Laimbeer, Oakley, or Artest?

“Congratulations to Chris Paul on actually leading a team somewhere“

Seerat Sohi wins this battle on twitter

the salary cap was $3.6 million per team in 1985

this year it's $99 million

the league minimum was $65k in 1985

this year it's $2.3 million if you have 10 years of service

of course there aren't as many tough guys

Who in the league right now is a tough guy on the level of Laimbeer, Oakley, or Artest?
I think JJ, Serge Ibaka, Boogie, Matt Barnes are probably on that same level, except they make a shit load more money now and the league is much more strict about PR stuff.

I doubt Bill Lambier would have been as quick to throw down if he thought it might cost him millions of dollars and a whole season

I wouldn't mess with our very own James Johnson

Yep. Pretty sure he threw fists at Ibaka last week and Ibaka backed down cause JJ is a Ninja.

Silver later suspended the Ninja

I think JJ, Serge Ibaka, Boogie, Matt Barnes are probably on that same level, except they make a shit load more money now and the league is much more strict about PR stuff.

Lance Stephenson and PJ Tucker.

Those are good lists.

some of these euro guys too... Jokic, Zingis, Nurkic, anyone named Vladimir

even Darko went into kickboxing after his NBA career

Win championships
Kick ass

In that order. #90sDeacs

Back