• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chris Paul’s secret tunnel & bizarre locker room fight

I never considered Artest a tough guy after he ran like a bitch when Ben Wallace stepped to him.

Bobby Portis has to get some consideration for current tough guy

Don't forget Zach "Where I'm from, bullies get bullied" Randolph.

Gortat drives a fucking tank. Not sure if that makes him tough or not.

Yeah. Those guys are tough, but they don't strike fear like Laimbeer and Oakley did. I was scared of those guys.

Whiteside is legit crazy, which I feel is an important consideration here. Dude literally tackled Alex Len in the middle of a game.

Rondo threw Kirk Hinrich (I think it was Hinrich?) into the scorers table in that Bulls/Celts playoff series a few years back, after Hinrich tried to retaliate for Rondo giving Brad Miller a bloody lip at the end of the previous game. I know he's a guard and not a big, but I wouldn't fuck with that dude.

Gallinari punched some dude in the face during a game last summer.
If he were any tougher, he wouldn't have missed this hole season so far by pulling his right glute muscle, then his left as soon as he got back on the court.

Chris Paul has always been a dirty dick. I still remember when he kicked Hodge in the balls back in 2005.

I can't believe there have been over 50 posts on this thread without naming the undisputed toughest guy in the NBA (West is probably #2) - our own James Johnson. When Ibaka squared off against him, the story on ESPN and other outlets was, "Is Ibaka crazy?"

Last edited:
I wouldn't mess with our very own James Johnson

I think JJ, Serge Ibaka, Boogie, Matt Barnes are probably on that same level, except they make a shit load more money now and the league is much more strict about PR stuff.

Yep. Pretty sure he threw fists at Ibaka last week and Ibaka backed down cause JJ is a Ninja.

Silver later suspended the Ninja

Yes good call. I'd put Zbo at number 2 right behind JJ. All others are a distant third.

Back