• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chris Paul shows up on Leno's last Tonight Show

I'll always remember the Dancing Itos

You know Billy Crystal must hang out with CP3 any chance he gets.

I only recognize four or five of those people (other than Leno). Believe they were all famous and well-known while Chris was still in junior high school. And look at him now. Represent.

I only recognize four or five of those people (other than Leno). Believe they were all famous and well-known while Chris was still in junior high school. And look at him now. Represent.

You honestly don't recognize those people? Carol Burnett isn't famous anymore, and the guy from the Big Bang Theory isn't really a household name, but they're all celebrities.

Who is the chick on the right behind Leno?

Sheryl Crow? Did you not watch the video?

Nope. In meeting. Just looking at the picture.

And tagger: it's not a fucking schtick. Chris was a young guy when most of these people were already household names. No shit. It's a great thing that he's come so far to be included with them- that's not a big group. Cool for Chris, no?

Or the product of not having contacts in. People piss and moan about the dumbest shit. But I'll give myself 30 more years to be as bitter as bkf one day.

You honestly don't recognize those people? Carol Burnett isn't famous anymore, and the guy from the Big Bang Theory isn't really a household name, but they're all celebrities.

Carol Burnett is and always will be ultra famous. I think she got the biggest ovation from the audience.

Carol Burnett is and always will be ultra famous. I think she got the biggest ovation from the audience.

Probably because they all thought she came back from the dead. Look what resurrection did for Jesus.

ultra famous? i'd say given the current set of americans currently alive, jim parsons might be as well known on sight

Will always be ultra famous? No. Not trying to take anything away from Carol Burnett, but she's not a big deal anymore. Still a recognizable name to people in their 30s and up, though, probably. Anything younger and there's no way.

Back