• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chris Paul's New Crib

Happy that Chris found a crib in the Hills. BUT, he could use TurfG for that grass. I see yellow spots in the lawn. Aviril must have had a female dog peeing all over it.

"Meet the Barkers" was filmed at this house.

Wow, just a lil larger than the house in Sequoia that i remember shooting hoops in the backyard! More power to em...

Is it just me, or is that a pretty unimpressive 8.5m dollar house? Ugly design in my opinion. I am sure it is really huge, but the backyard is hideously designed the interior looks formal and stuffy, and the view from the curb looks like an entrance to a boarding school or something. Poor choice Chris...would have been a better decision to punch his realtor in the nuts and move on to the next house.

LA is not as bad as the San Jose area but it is close. In those prestigious zipcodes, it sort of shocking how shabby some of the million dollar homes are.

San Jose is worse. You have never seen a shittier million dollar house as you will in San Jose.

At least in New York, $8.5 million gets you a badass loft with a lap pool, a roof patio and 3AM Indian delivery.

Wonder if Terrell and Stewart will spend any time there. All three of these guys will fit in well in LA.

I had a family business for 20 years, from 1973-92. Our clients consisted of about 60 other small businesses. For several years, I chartered a bus to a Wake Forest football game each year and took about 40 of my clients. On October 12th, 1985....89 days after Carl resigned....I chartered such a bus for a trip to the WF-UNC game at Chapel Hill.....and wore a Carolina sweatshirt.

This is like your friend banging your wife because you didn't invite him to your barbecue.

I had a family business for 20 years, from 1973-92. Our clients consisted of about 60 other small businesses. For several years, I chartered a bus to a Wake Forest football game each year and took about 40 of my clients. On October 12th, 1985....89 days after Carl resigned....I chartered such a bus for a trip to the WF-UNC game at Chapel Hill.....and wore a Carolina sweatshirt.

This is so weird. This is how I read this:

I ran a family business in the bumfuck Carolina town in which I was raised. It was by Dad's podunk business and with my Wake degree, I grew it by 8%! We went from 53 clients to 60! In only 5 years.

Since these 60 businesses were as podunk as we were, that were happy to take a free trip to the big city of Winston-Salem. Those chartered bus rides were so much fun! We sang 'We'll be coming 'round the mountain' so many times!

God, those were the days. We were so stupid, but with limited media available, we DIDN'T KNOW how stupid we were. It was beautiful.

Anyway, I was allowed by Daddy and the podunks to develop these crazy, unhealthy, unsocial, obsessive fixation on Bobby Knight. Nobody called me on it so it kept on. One night, I drove 2,000 miles in the rain to watch one of his practices. Bobby K was so generous though wholly confused when he figured out I didn't coach anywhere and wasn't observing practice for any practical reason but rather, purely dysfunctional.

I transplanted this affection on gentlemen Carl Tacy because he was a good coach, a Christian man, and he loved kids like Mark Cline and Lee Garber, players that passed the podunk North Carolina town eye test.

When Tacy refused to adapt to changes in the college game and in recruiting, he was let go. Since I wasn't forced to confront these changes in society from my perch in East Bumfuck, I was incensed.

Since my family had allowed my dysfunctional attachment to Bobby Knight and Wake Forest basketball to fester unimpeded, I chose to react wholly disproportional to Tacy's firing. Many of my clients though on that busride to Chapel Hill thought I was insane, and we lost a few of them.

I now have a new business I am fortunate to run out of the basement of my home.

I ran a family business in the bumfuck Carolina town in which I was raised. It was by Dad's podunk business and with my Wake degree, I grew it by 8%! We went from 53 clients to 60! In only 5 years.

Since these 60 businesses were as podunk as we were, that were happy to take a free trip to the big city of Winston-Salem. Those chartered bus rides were so much fun! We sang 'We'll be coming 'round the mountain' so many times!

God, those were the days. We were so stupid, but with limited media available, we DIDN'T KNOW how stupid we were. It was beautiful.

Anyway, I was allowed by Daddy and the podunks to develop these crazy, unhealthy, unsocial, obsessive fixation on Bobby Knight. Nobody called me on it so it kept on. One night, I drove 2,000 miles in the rain to watch one of his practices. Bobby K was so generous though wholly confused when he figured out I didn't coach anywhere and wasn't observing practice for any practical reason but rather, purely dysfunctional.

I transplanted this affection on gentlemen Carl Tacy because he was a good coach, a Christian man, and he loved kids like Mark Cline and Lee Garber, players that passed the podunk North Carolina town eye test.

When Tacy refused to adapt to changes in the college game and in recruiting, he was let go. Since I wasn't forced to confront these changes in society from my perch in East Bumfuck, I was incensed.

Since my family had allowed my dysfunctional attachment to Bobby Knight and Wake Forest basketball to fester unimpeded, I chose to react wholly disproportional to Tacy's firing. Many of my clients though on that busride to Chapel Hill thought I was insane, and we lost a few of them.

jaybone goes for the jugular

Def the best jaybone post I've ever read.

my parents live literally less than 5 minutes from Bel-Air Crest. i should go say what's up to CP3....

Anyone else hear a mic drop after reading that post?

BKF just got Carthaged.

Goddamn you just straight drop kicked BKF. I don't know he can show his face in this thread (or on this this board...please) anymore.

This is like your friend banging your wife because you didn't invite him to your barbecue.

I don't want the awesomeness of this post to be missed by Jaybone's solid work. Posrep when I am back at a computer.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
#humblebrag

uh, i guess? just thought it was kinda cool. it's not like they live in a $8.5 million mansion.

Bel-Air Crest is in a real nice area in LA - roll down the hill and you're in Bel-Air, UCLA, Westwood, Beverly Hills area.

wonder if he still drives that CP3 custom BMW....

uh, i guess? just thought it was kinda cool. it's not like they live in a $8.5 million mansion.

Bel-Air Crest is in a real nice area in LA - roll down the hill and you're in Bel-Air, UCLA, Westwood, Beverly Hills area.

wonder if he still drives that CP3 custom BMW....

#lesshumblebrag

Back