• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chris Paul's New Crib

I was a fanatical WF fan from 1957-1985. That's 28 years. I was not a WF fan from 1986-2005. Since then, I guess I would be considered a WF fan again....but I'll never again be a WF fan like I was from 1957 thru 1985. During the time since 1985, there was only one game when Coach Knight coached a team against WF....the pre-season NIT at MSG in Nov, 2005. Obviously, I was pulling for Texas Tech in that game.

And I can hardly do anything about other posters' prejudices....nor would I be inclined to try. (And, yes, I am a WF alumnus, Class of '68.)
And that is sad, too.

I was a fanatical WF fan from 1957-1985. That's 28 years. I was not a WF fan from 1986-2005. Since then, I guess I would be considered a WF fan again....but I'll never again be a WF fan like I was from 1957 thru 1985. During the time since 1985, there was only one game when Coach Knight coached a team against WF....the pre-season NIT at MSG in Nov, 2005. Obviously, I was pulling for Texas Tech in that game. SKIP BEAT BK HEAD TO HEAD, SON

And I can hardly do anything about other posters' prejudices....nor would I be inclined to try. (And, yes, I am a WF alumnus, Class of '68.)

Boom.

I can't ever imagine rooting against Wake Forest. That's ridiculous.

Obviously, I was pulling for Texas Tech in that game.

(And, yes, I am a WF alumnus, Class of '68.)

Just please stop posting. For your own sake, stop. Shit like this is just going to vilify you even to people who may agree with you on other subjects.

Just stop posting. You can't reconcile what you've said. I guarantee you in his life Bob Knight has never given a shit about Wake Forest. Yet that's the guy you pulled for against your alma mater?

Yeah, so much for getting this thread back to CP3.

I had a family business for 20 years, from 1973-92. Our clients consisted of about 60 other small businesses. For several years, I chartered a bus to a Wake Forest football game each year and took about 40 of my clients. On October 12th, 1985....89 days after Carl resigned....I chartered such a bus for a trip to the WF-UNC game at Chapel Hill.....and wore a Carolina sweatshirt.

How in the hell is this not ban worthy?! No one is ever going to take you seriously from now on... if they ever did

chris paul punched my favorite player in the nuts and i don't hate him

I had a family business for 20 years, from 1973-92. Our clients consisted of about 60 other small businesses. For several years, I chartered a bus to a Wake Forest football game each year and took about 40 of my clients. On October 12th, 1985....89 days after Carl resigned....I chartered such a bus for a trip to the WF-UNC game at Chapel Hill.....and wore a Carolina sweatshirt.

What...the...fuck

We get it, you're a traitor, plain and simple. If WF were a sovereign nation we'd have every right to execute you, but just your luck, we (not including you in "we") are not.

:rofl:

Man, you are a fucking soulless sellout. In America people are free to do what they want and you certainly have. But doing this, admitting it, and having no shame about it is as fucking pathetic as it gets.

Getting pissy about how Tacy was treated is one thing. But Tacy was an employee, not an alumnus. No one man is above your alma mater. Your comments here have shown that you're beneath your alma mater.

You guys don't seem to understand. I'll never forgive Wake Forest for what they did to Carl Tacy. Never. That's N-E-V-E-R!

Carl Tacy has been and is a bigger WF fan and apparently man than you are. I've had the honor of seeing him at quite a few WF events over the years and I'll tell you this: he would never wear a Carolina shirt to a Wake event. You certainly didn't learn anything from the man you so zealously yet foolishly follow.

We've been thru this before on another thread. Bob Knight has never lived in anything remotely approaching an $8 million, 12,000 sq foot house. Nor has he ever made anything approaching the money that Paul is being paid.

The comparison is total bullshit.

But what is even more comical is knowing that if Paul had played at Duke or Carolina instead of Wake Forest, the very same people who slobber over him now....like you....would despise him as much as you do J J Redick. Because you would then look at Paul like most of the fans other than WF fans do....as a great point guard....who has a definite attitude problem and who is, at heart, a smartass.

You think Chris has an attitude problem and is a smartass? I don't think many UNC or Duke fans would agree with you. Chris is more like Grant Hill, very likable with a desire to win that comes across as cocky. JJ was far from likable.

Damn, what a thread. I don't think I've ever seen someone revel in being a douchebag quite like this before. Well done.

It's no wonder you admire an asshole like Bob Knight.

The guy rooted for fucking UNC in a game against Wake Forest. I think it's safe to say we can ignore anything else he posts.

Back