• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chris Paul's New Crib

then CP shouldn't have to worry about homeless tools sleeping in his garage. good for him

he will have to worry about tools though

Paging BKF...

Ahh yes...good ole' BKF. When Bob Knight is worth millions, it's no big deal. When an athlete is worth millions, the world has gone to hell. When Bob Knight throws things, attacks and verbally berates others, he's being a leader. When an athlete does something stupid, they are just a product of the corrupt AAU/College basketball culture.

Good place for a reminder that the LA alumni group is renting out like 3 suites at staples for the Spurs game about a month from now. He's going to do a meet and greet with the group after the game.

Kinda underwhelming for $8.5mm.

ETA: It's obviously much nicer than any place I have ever lived, but that kind of money will get you into the top of the market in most cities.

Last edited:
We've been thru this before on another thread. Bob Knight has never lived in anything remotely approaching an $8 million, 12,000 sq foot house. Nor has he ever made anything approaching the money that Paul is being paid.

The comparison is total bullshit.

If you are in the 0.1% why does it matter where you are in the 0.1%?

I would say the comparison is pretty valid.

Unless you have a delivery of champagne,I doubt you get past the gate.

I know this was said tongue in cheek, but one thing that surprised me in the pics of his new house is how close the house was to the street.

avril_lavigne_house_for_sale_photo_gallery

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/avril_lavigne_house_for_sale_photo_gallery#tab=most_recent&id=101838

Edit: the pic is showing a red X for me, but it's picture 23 of 23 if the link and photo don't work for you.

If you are in the 0.1% why does it matter where you are in the 0.1%?

I would say the comparison is pretty valid.

Its a perfect comparison, especially for someone that wants no one to make over 50,000 dollars or something ludicrous. His net worth is something like 15-20 million dollars. It is incredible that Bobby worked 300 years and still looks that good.

bkf, the worst thing you could've done on this board is chose another team's coach as a board name. It's a target every single time.

I know this was said tongue in cheek, but one thing that surprised me in the pics of his new house is how close the house was to the street.

avril_lavigne_house_for_sale_photo_gallery

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/avril_lavigne_house_for_sale_photo_gallery#tab=most_recent&id=101838

Edit: the pic is showing a red X for me, but it's picture 23 of 23 if the link and photo don't work for you.

There's very few houses with that much land out here. $650k gets you living right next to palmab03 in a fantastic 1300 sqft place with at least six feet of separation between you and your neighbor.

Exaggerate much?

I don't know what Bob Knight's net worth is, but you say it is "something like 15-20 million dollars". What do you base that statement on? The same information where you got that I don't want anyone to make over $50,000? Sounds to me like you are just pulling a lot of stuff out of your ass. But anyway, say Knight's new worth is that much (which I really doubt)....he coached 40 years to accumulate that. How much is Chris Paul being paid for one year?

An amount the market supports.

But what is even more comical is knowing that if Paul had played at Duke or Carolina instead of Wake Forest, the very same people who slobber over him now....like you....would despise him as much as you do J J Redick. Because you would then look at Paul like most of the fans other than WF fans do....as a great point guard....who has a definite attitude problem and who is, at heart, a smartass.

what's even more comical is that you think you are saying something particularly insightful when you state that most people on this wake forest message board like basketball players who played at wake forest more than basketball players that played at duke or unc.

no
fucking
shit

Back