• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Christian Music Recommendations?

Thanks for the suggestions, all. I'll start trying these out today. Keep 'em coming!

I went to high school with a guy in the band "Tenth Avenue North" anyone ever heard of em? They're doing some nationwide tour now.

I went to high school with a guy in the band "Tenth Avenue North" anyone ever heard of em? They're doing some nationwide tour now.

definitely heard of them. they're pretty big in the christian music world. i personally like them a lot.

I also like Bebo Norman. Very chill music. Shane & Shane are good as well.

In my opinion the best of contemporary Christian music (though it's a bit dated now)

More recent contemporary:

K-love has an app where you can listen to it anywhere.

Being that you like Sufjan you can try listening to David Bazan, Damien Jurado, Bill Mallonee or Dension Witmer.

Thanks again, all. As I said, I don't make much time to listen to music, but I've been trying. Have enjoyed Bazan and Jurado today.

Last time I saw, the #2 album on iTunes was by a Christian Hip hop artist. "The Good Life" by Trip Lee is what it is

Ohh this is fun! I used to be the frontman for a praise band. Shane and Shane is as good as it gets for me if you dig acoustic awesomeness. An old Shane Bernard song that I love is Prodigal Me. If you like americana music I think Dereck Webbs live CD, The House Show, is exceptional musically and in his banter between songs. Great story teller.

Last edited:
Back