• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Class of 2000 - Call Me Maybe Video

I am somewhat impressed with the effort they went to. And the dancing.

Did the alumni group handpick the most photogenic 34 year olds for a reunion event or something?

Did the alumni group handpick the most photogenic 34 year olds for a reunion event or something?

If you go to youtube it says they all vacation together every year and have been friends since college.

Old enough to take Zach Attack's friends forever to heart.

Granted, I've not watched but maybe one, but there's no chance any of these Call Me Maybe knockoffs are funny. Less than 2% tops.

Knockoffs of which one? I can't tell which one was the first. I wanna claim the Harvard Baseball Team was first & started the trend.

Did I just spell Zack wrong? I need to have my 90's card revoked.

That's my class.

I was friends with one of the guys but don't seem to recognize any of the others.

That was pretty well done... At the risk of offending (or complimenting) posters or posters' wives, the two chicks that first appear at
:22 and :26 are pretty cute...

I was thinking the same thing. I hope I look that good in a few years.

gotta be say hey, chupe, and rubbins, right? at least that's what i'm telling myself until each of them posts their own youtube with them holding two forms of government ID, a police officer to confirm the whole thing, 4 or 5 of my buddies, and say hey's grandma to confirm their identity.

Got this in an email about 5 minutes before you posted it.

I want to know where it was taped. The vineyard is throwing me. It is obvious that it is viniferous grapes, but the soil doesn't look like NC soil.

yr46V.png

I'm not Class of 2000, brahs. I also have literally never heard that song, although Christ knows it seems to be all anyone talks about.

Back