• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Class of 2000 - Call Me Maybe Video

Some of those women were totally babes in college, i bet.

Holy bejeebs. I know (or used to know) most of those peeps. Most (all?) of the chicks were PiPhi sratbots, and the bros are their husbands and such. One of the dudes was one of my best college frat hommies (before I saw that). Also, you are correct in your observations that the Millennium 2K class is photogenic as fuck (even tho we apparently are also ghey as fuck).

Trivia: One of the chicas is the daughter of our commencement speaker.

Last edited:
One percenter's of the world unite!

know most of those folks - don't know which ones post.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe El Chupe, Sey Hey, et al. are '01 with myself

I think I recognize one of the guys, initials are VG if I'm right.

I thought the only good looking chicks at Wake were awakegirl and her friends??? There are some pretty hot chicks in that video.

I thought the only good looking chicks at Wake were awakegirl and her friends??? There are some pretty hot chicks in that video.

And some of them had kids and still look amazing. A+ for beauty. D- for following a fad
months late.

Class of 2000 represent! Some of those people look familiar to me, but I'm pretty terrible about remembering names and faces. I think I may have been friends with two of those people, but I'm not sure. If so, it's clear that the friendships meant a lot.

No diversity in the class of 2000, I guess...

Back