• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Classic Rock Song you NEVER want to hear again

I would consider Sweet Caroline more oldies than classic rock. I don't think I have ever heard it on the classic rock station.

True, but they were terrible before and after. I never need to hear anything by them, Bad Company, or Aerosmith again.

This to the Nth Power. I forgot how much I hate anything by Heart. I completely blocked them out of my mind.

God, they suck.

Dreamboat Annie is an great rock album and you should feel bad for lumping Heart's 80s output together with it.

Last edited:
Dreamboat Annie is an great rock album and you should feel bad for lumping Heart's 80s output together with it.

Frankly, I don't feel bad at all for my opinion that Heart has sucked continuously from their inception until whenever they mercifully stop attempting to make music.

While "Magic Man" or "Crazy on You" don't suck nearly as much as their 80's excrement (indeed, what could?), it's all just a matter of degree of shittiness.

I will sleep just fine tonight, good Sir. We must respectfully agree to disagree.

since we don't have an opposite to this thread yet, i'll just put this as an example of classic rock songs that should be played way more often:

since we don't have an opposite to this thread yet, i'll just put this as an example of classic rock songs that should be played way more often:

Insert your city's traffic report so you know WINSTON-SALEM WAS BORN ON ROCK AND ROLL.

Anyone have inside knowledge about how a classic rock station sets its playlist? Does someone make a conscious decision to, for example, play Imagine for the 8 bazillionth time instead of the many other great Lennon songs that are never played?

Back