• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clawson Credibile! (will reconsider if he sits Newman for another scrappy gym rat QB)

I disagree with the basic premise but the purpose of this board was to be able to spout the hottest of takes without fear mods would censor you. During the Bz years that was quite a reprieve. Means we have to take the bad with the good.

I disagree with the basic premise but the purpose of this board was to be able to spout the hottest of takes without fear mods would censor you. During the Bz years that was quite a reprieve. Means we have to take the bad with the good.

This is basically where I am on it. If recruits are reading and it really is impacting them then I hope they're also seeing how many people are shouting down and disagreeing with said dumb opinion. Maybe we should also point out to them (and other readers) that Brasky calls pretty much everyone a coward these days when he's #drunkbrasky, so he's not even really making a statement with this one. #contrived

And our board, while full of idiots, is a damn glorious wonderland compared to most state school boards.

Clawson is not a perfect fit for LOWF, Buzz was, but Clawson not even close. Title should be along lines of Clawson review or Clawson critique. Clawson is our best chance for 8 plus win seasons.

Good job, good effort. Here's some orange slices. We'll run the same five plays next week.

#ClawsOUTcoached

This games 100% LOWF - stupid mistakes, inability to execute when it counts. We are the Charlie Browniest team out there - thanks for pulling the ball away again Lucy.

As someone once said (paraphrasing here) " we are who we thought we were"

Yes Claw and Rugg are perfect fits if you like field goals in the red zone.
That run on 3rd and 8 in the red zone in the 3rd quarter. Yeah, it's not like GT isn't gonna score any more TDs or anything.

Have to change our offense philosophy as a program. We ain't gonna line up and conventionally beat teams on offense in conference. Ever. We won an ACC Championship with a great D, special teams and unconventional O. We have drifted so far away from that.

Clawson is always fired up at the refs... Any chance he gets fired up at the OC?

Have to change our offense philosophy as a program. We ain't gonna line up and conventionally beat teams on offense in conference. Ever. We won an ACC Championship with a great D, special teams and unconventional O. We have drifted so far away from that.

2017 ACC is worlds better than the 2006 ACC. Our ACC schedule is brutal this year as well. I'm not pleased with the play calling either, but Lobo was our OC in 2006 when we won the ACC with a freshman qb.

2017 ACC is worlds better than the 2006 ACC. Our ACC schedule is brutal this year as well. I'm not pleased with the play calling either, but Lobo was our OC in 2006 when we won the ACC with a freshman qb.

That team executed under pressure though.

Back