• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clawson on David Glenn Show

hey guys I know some real shit about wellman. not gonna say it though.

Lemme guess! Wellman made a bad hire with Buzz, has arrogantly allowed the basketball program to lose in record setting numbers and ways rather then acknowledge his mistake, and has defended his hire incoherently and condescendingly to the fans and the public.

Cutcliffe is a stubborn ass. Who really cares though? I kind of want Wake to get a dickhead, ass kicker coach at some point. Someone incredibly mean but who demands success.

Did you see the after game hand shake between Cutcliffe and Fisher after the conference championship game?

I do have specifics but I am not going to share them here.

No I didn't see that, what happened? For the record I'm not saying you're wrong, just making the point that from what I've seem, Cutcliffe seems to be a class guy, but I also haven't followed his career that closely.

Edited to add: Just watched the video, to say that was cold and awkward is an understatement. Did Cut think they ran up the score or something?

Last edited:
When did FSU pull the starters?

Doesn't matter. FSU was in the running for the BCS championship game. As long as polls were involved in making that decision, Fisher had to make the victory as impressive as possible. Everybody knows this including Cutcliffe. He was being a pouty little girl to blame Fisher for doing his job.

The thing is, Duke left their starters in the whole game and kept trying to score with them. Winston wasn't on top of his game and I could see Jimbo keeping him in until they got to a comfortable score. It wasn't a clear-cut case of running up the score at all. In my opinion.

Cutcliffe also went on Twitter after the game and bitched about the S&C coach being too energetic on sideline.

Too animated on the sideline for a strength coach. Cutcliffe called him a court jester and a fool or something. I would have thought his focus would be on other things.

Too animated on the sideline for a strength coach. Cutcliffe called him a court jester and a fool or something. I would have thought his focus would be on other things.

Yeah, you'd think he have more important things to worry about.

Doesn't matter. FSU was in the running for the BCS championship game. As long as polls were involved in making that decision, Fisher had to make the victory as impressive as possible. Everybody knows this including Cutcliffe. He was being a pouty little girl to blame Fisher for doing his job.

Maybe Cutcliffe should talk to K about his policy of running up the score.

Man, Cutcliffe sounds like a big time sore loser.

Back