• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clawson to Self Isolate During Season

If you support Trump you’re in direct opposition to Black Lives Matter. Period. And yes I know I’m just contributing to the thread derailment.

Explain please....

I don’t know why anyone would support Black Lives Matter, unless you like supporting Treason, Sedition, and Insurrection!

There are some sincere people demonstrating. There are many with vastly different motives mingled among them. Some of these slugs travel long distances to join a demonstration. They are somehow well funded and somehow supplied with weapons.

Perhaps you posted in sarcasm. If not, branding anyone who supports/sympathizes with the BLM effort in this fashion is totally inaccurate.

It should be said everywhere loudly that if you voted for Trump in 2016, you are an idiot. And if you vote for Trump in 2020, you are a total fucking idiot.

There are some sincere people demonstrating. There are many with vastly different motives mingled among them. Some of these slugs travel long distances to join a demonstration. They are somehow well funded and somehow supplied with weapons.

Perhaps you posted in sarcasm. If not, branding anyone who supports/sympathizes with the BLM effort in this fashion is totally inaccurate.

Idiot example #1

Donald trump wants to reduce Coronavirus testing right now. And has clarified several times that he was not joking.

If you are a trump supporter you support that. Idiocy.

Why’s it inaccurate, I think they're trouble. I think they're looking for trouble and I think it's a disgrace that they're getting away with it, it should be All Lives Matter, and that should be the theme of this country.

Donald trump wants to reduce Coronavirus testing right now. And has clarified several times that he was not joking.

If you are a trump supporter you support that. Idiocy.

Just to clarify, I’m less a Trump supporter and more an opponent of selective overly liberal themes. Much prefer the Democratic Party I knew up until 15-20 years ago.

Now, in clarifying several times, did he explain why he feels this way. I’m gonna guess it has all to do with keeping the economy open, agree ?

Ok, I understand leave politics off the sports board but I’m absolutely fascinated by a person who voted Hillary in 2016 and then is undecided in 2020. Ironwill, I have so much I want to ask you.

Mako, always welcome open and honest conversation. Hillary, with all her faults, seemed pretty competent. Joe Biden doesn't appear to be sentient or alive currently so yeah...

I love the defenses for sinking this board with politics. Yes...But....

I predict the birthing of Deacs Message Board 3.0 that will have a single focus...Sports and No Politics.

Why’s it inaccurate, I think they're trouble. I think they're looking for trouble and I think it's a disgrace that they're getting away with it, it should be All Lives Matter, and that should be the theme of this country.

I agree with you.

All I’m saying is I understand peaceful protest following such a horrid act by four rogue cops. I think you ( and I ) are disgusted with the scum that’s infiltrated the peaceful folks.

Just to clarify, I’m less a Trump supporter and more an opponent of selective overly liberal themes. Much prefer the Democratic Party I knew up until 15-20 years ago.

Now, in clarifying several times, did he explain why he feels this way. I’m gonna guess it has all to do with keeping the economy open, agree ?

What? Who gives a shit why he’d say it? It’s plainly fucking stupid.

Mako, always welcome open and honest conversation. Hillary, with all her faults, seemed pretty competent. Joe Biden doesn't appear to be sentient or alive currently so yeah...

Donald spent 10 minutes last weekend at a rally talking about why he had trouble walking down a ramp and showing to the crowd he could drink a glass of water. Biden knows he doesn’t have to do much with Donald continuing to shoot himself in the foot (supported by polls which have Donald at some of his lowest approval ratings and lowest support in head to head matchups).

It’s obvious why he said it. He wants the virus to go away from the front pages because it’s a daily reminder of how incompetent he has been.

Back