• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson kickoff set for 3:30

I don't disagree but keep in mind Clemson's front four will all likely be first round NFL picks next year. But, yes, our offense needs work. Lots of work.

That’s why we need hinton - he has a much better chance of running for his life

How many offensive series will it take to figure out we can't run the ball aganst these fucks?

Our guy I'd falling backwards and they want to charge him with targeting come on

How many offensive series will it take to figure out we can't run the ball aganst these fucks?

No. We can’t run against them without a running QB

This is David’s worst game as WF FB HC

Tone Deaf is what they call it in politics

Put Lawerence (#1 2018 QB) on wake and Clemson still beats us by 17. Just can win with a frosh QB.

we don't deserve to be on espn

embarrassing

That’s why we need hinton - he has a much better chance of running for his life

Aaron Rodgers wouldn't help in this game. I'm not sure how we ever plan to compete against these types of programs. Miles and mile apart for sure.

Doesn’t matter who the defense coordinator is when you allow every WR 7-10 yard cushions and a free release on every play.

Defense shows up pretty well today and the offense gives them nothing. You can't fire your way out of responsibility.

Way to go Dave

You dented your Feeshman Q’s confidence and now what!?

Down 21 points and now you are going to decide to fight!?

You dropped a few notches in my eyes today. Brian at Norte Dame should have taught you that a change was needed — even if for just one ball game

You could’ve explained it to Hartman. Instead you let him go out and get blasted..now you have no cover for your choices.

You look like a Rookie HC today Pal!

Aaron Rodgers wouldn't help in this game. I'm not sure how we ever plan to compete against these types of programs. Miles and mile apart for sure.
Syracuse has done it, two years in a row. FSU gets the same level players, we compete against them. Its not hopeless, we just are not good defensively. We could be, but we aren't.

how was the line only 17 or whatever?

Clawson is ruining every bit of momentum he gained with the fan base and college football world. We look like a JV team once again.

THEY WILL RUN UP SCORE SO THEY CAN MAKE PLAYOFFS--WHO'S OFFENSE IS WORSE WAKE FOREST OR ATLANTA BRAVES? ---bet we will lose out this season

Beth Mowins is the most annoying announcer I can think of. Is she straight up pulling for Clemson?

Syracuse has done it, two years in a row. FSU gets the same level players, we compete against them. Its not hopeless, we just are not good defensively. We could be, but we aren't.

This show is entirely on the offense. Really don understand your position.

Back