• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson kickoff set for 3:30

The difference in athleticism on the field is just comical right now.

3 of every 4 fans wearing orange.

That's okay, basketball season is right around the corner.

At some point, Wake will be forced to re-evaluate its revenue sports programs.

I mean I don’t think Clawson should be fired but I mean this is pretty damning against his program.

I am up in Conn visiting my brother and have been totally out of the loop today and just checked the score. Did I read right that Clemson has 3 backs with over 100 yds rushing against us? Good God almighty we have become a laughing stock and may be the worst team in the ACC again. We need to get this crapfest fixed!

Please dear God no more national TV games this season.

This team is Al Groh/Jim Caldwell bad.... :(

Looks like we'll make another highlight reel this week! This is borderline incompetence.

I am up in Conn visiting my brother and have been totally out of the loop today and just checked the score. Did I read right that Clemson has 3 backs with over 100 yds rushing against us? Good God almighty we have become a laughing stock and may be the worst team in the ACC again. We need to get this crapfest fixed!

Yes that’s why all the talk this week was the spread of 17 was not enough and this was not the same Klempton team that went ahead 28-0 last year and then after they brought in the reserves we lost only 28-14.

This year Klempton goes nine deep at receiver and four deep at running back so all the talk this week was Klempton could not help but beat us in a 70-10 type game.

Bunch of us agreed it wasn’t unethical to get the mortgage on Klempton to win the easy money because we all agreed the guys who set the lines set it to get money on both sides and it has nothing to do with what the final margin of victory will be.

When was the last time we lost by at least 60? I remember 52-0 at FSU in one of Grobe's last years.

Clemson barely beat Cuse last week. That’s why the spread was low. And people still seem to think Wake is a good or promising team.

Back