• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson Tailgate - BLACKOUT!

tsywake

Sheikh of Smoke
Staff member
Reaction score
Since it may realistically be the only thing we have to look forward to on Thursday, what are everyone's plans?

GK is arriving at 8am and we're doing beef brisket.

I'm out this week unfortunately. Whether biological or adopted, it doesn't seem any of our kids can manage to show up on time. Otherwise, I was planning a brisket as well. Hate to miss this tailgate...meh on missing on the game.

Heading down around noon...not sure on the menu though. Concentrating more on the drinking time anyway.

waiting to meet family at 6; off that afternoon; I live a mile from stadium, does anyone mind if I just show up in the parking lot looking for free drinks?

I'll be there with the wife and all 3 kids. The current plan is for Mrs. Karma to the youngest LK spawn home around 8:00 for bedtime. The other 2 will be allowed to stay at the game with me based on good behavior this week.

Leaving Charlotte at Noon. Cheese steak for the tailgate. . .

Thank goodness Racer has friends like me to pick up his slack ;)

We are rolling in late Wednesday night so we can have a full day of drinks, fun and games.

Hate Thursday tailgates. Lots are full of workers' cars and they are all assholes when they leave to walk to their cars.

The Orange Lot Deacs are rolling in after work and getting drunk. Bad fan or not I'm cruising at half time if it's a blow out.

I'm really hoping 9. Traffic on 40/52 will be a nightmare that time of morning, so I think I'm going to have to alter my route in.

I'm really hoping 9. Traffic on 40/52 will be a nightmare that time of morning, so I think I'm going to have to alter my route in.

Definitely taking a half day but may take the whole day off depending on what I get done today and tomorrow.

I'm leaning more and more to taking Thursday off completely and cruising over with HTTD around 9ish.

I don't think I can take Thursday and Friday off so it may be an either/or thing haha. When do you need to know by?

Rolling in between 12-1. Lots of Home brews, atomic buffalo turds, bean dips, and carnitas tacos, bacon wrapped grilled figs and some manner of desserts are on the menu.

I think we're rolling in around 8:30am. Also looking to beat the workers to the parking lot

We're going to do bloody mary's and jagerbombs

Back