• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson vs. Wake Forest Game Thread

Crawford is definitely out of sorts today.

There was no foul there though.

Terrible pass by Crawford, but our guys are not moving to the ball. No one is moving to the ball.

We should be blowing clempson out, they are garbage

I guess all the coaches have the same scouting report on BC - anticipate the forced out-of-control pass that really isn't there and take it

Manning immediately subbed in Wilbekin and SJM after that brain fart by Childress and Moore.

This isn't the prettiest game I've ever seen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another thing coaches are picking up on, when BC is not in there press us.

We should be blowing clempson out, they are garbage

they turn it over and basically don't shoot well - they do play good defense but if we were taking care of the ball and shooting a decent percentage we should beat them easily, especially at home

Game following same old script. Could be up big but easy missed shots, poor decisions, turnovers keep other team in game so we can fold in the last few minutes. It's the model we have perfected over the years and we are damn good at it.

Back