• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson vs. Wake Forest Game Thread

holy shit i can't believe how bad that was.

up 7 with 3 minutes to go and key woods on the line for a 1 and 1. we never score again.

Been watching this same garbage for far too many years. The fact that Collins did not get the ball in the final 4 minutes is inexcusable. We have awful coaching. Period.

we are a reflection of our coaching right now

Absolutely pathetic. This is a season-killer. Can't wait for another 2-win ACC season. Horrific coaching and decision-making down the stretch.

And Little Chill needs to work on his shot selection...and shouldn't be the PG in situations like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, I'm sure we'll make it up later.

Sure. No big deal. Manning and this team who can't hold on to leads down the stretch will just win a game they shouldn't. You know, we can assume that because that's happened so often the last 7 years.

Danny has a long way to go as a game coach. What a fitting end to 2016.

I am done with this team. How do you blow a 13 point lead with 5 min to go AT HOME

Danny should be ashamed of himself. Unforgivable not getting Collins touches the last few minutes. How that wasn't the play call is unfathomable. Seriously losing faith in his coaching abilities.

I'm pretty sure that was the play he designed out of the TO. You could see the screen set up for it and Collins coming to the ball. It was covered and then guys just make horrible passes.

Turnovers are the biggest issue for this team. And really bad turnovers, just passes around the perimeter. It's the #1 issue.

Some of the worst lineup management I've ever seen.

Last four minutes spoke volumes re: the quality of coaching. Unforgivable loss

It was not possible to blow that game -- yet we did. Childress breaking backboards, Arians with a fucking moronic pass, and Crawford panicking. Danny is awful.

Back