• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

@Clemson....

PhonsoINT

Reaction score
Guess that @ symbol is the reason for no discussion of today's game. Believe the line is Clem -9? Seems about right.

What's the over/under Bovada didn't have anything.

EDIT: Never mind, it is 119.5 via odd shark.

Last edited:
I'm excited about going, but only because theres a Wild Wing in Clemson for us to eat at afterward.

Why is this line moving down? [Redacted] has lost nearly 75% of ACC road games by double digits and has an average margin of defeat on the road of over 17.

If we cover this and only lose by 5 Wellman may show up to the post game press conference to declare a moral victory and Casstevens may actually count the game as 0.5 towards whatever mythical win total [Redacted] needs this season.

Why is this line moving down? [Redacted] has lost nearly 75% of ACC road games by double digits and has an average margin of defeat on the road of over 17.

If we cover this and only lose by 5 Wellman may show up to the post game press conference to declare a moral victory and Casstevens may actually count the game as 0.5 towards whatever mythical win total [Redacted] needs this season.

Blind squirrel theory.

The O/U is 120. You should be ashamed is your game is 120 in the shotclock era.

All I remember about Clemson last year is that it was a block party. We got stuffed like 15 times. I think it'll be more respectable today, but Wake still loses by 12.

Klempsum is so physical. Wake, not so much. If DT gets stuffed once or twice, he disappears the remainder of the game.

Klempsum is so physical. Wake, not so much. If DT gets stuffed once or twice, he disappears the remainder of the game.

He gets easily frustrated when he doesn't get the ball in the post early on in the game, then when he does he forces the issue. DT is an excellent passer from the post, if he can maintain his cool and develop more of a face up game he would be extremely difficult to deal with.

Sad the program has fallen this far...Much like Clemson's domination of Wake in football the reverse has been true in b'ball until the Bz Era.

In addition, I am located in the Charleston market. News media here bleeds Tiger Orange or USC garnet and black. Not one of the local TV outlets are airing this game...

Back