• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

@Clemson....

Just looked at the box score from last year. KJ McDaniels had 7 blocks. Good Lord. Wonder if they put him on CMM. Bad news if that's the case.

Just looked at the box score from last year. KJ McDaniels had 7 blocks. Good Lord. Wonder if they put him on CMM. Bad news if that's the case.

Seems like it may be smart by the way Travis has played this year.

Sure. Just saying the pace picked up. Is there any Kenpom work that shows the point in the game with the highest pace?

Sure. Just saying the pace picked up. Is there any Kenpom work that shows the point in the game with the highest pace?

The chart isn't up yet, but the tempo for the game was 57. For reference, our next slowest game this year was Tennessee at 62.

Should have said "a game." I was looking for variance in average pace over the course of a game. Like is pace slowest in the first 4 minutes of the game and highest in the last 4 minutes of the first half.

Should have said "a game." I was looking for variance in average pace over the course of a game. Like is pace slowest in the first 4 minutes of the game and highest in the last 4 minutes of the first half.

I think you can mess with that and see how the tempo went up or down through that main chart.

Right, but I want to see it across all games.

No problem. I wasn't clear enough. I'm guessing the info is out there. Just have to poke around.

We finally got more offensive rebounds than another ACC opponent but couldn't make a frigging layup. Out shot them by double digits and lose by 8. The curs of the Bzdick is live and well.

Back