• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clinton’s Likely Pentagon Chief Already Advocating for More Bombing and Intervention

Having concerns about immigration =/= ineffective 25 billion dollar 35ft wall and deporting 11 million murderers and rapists ( I guess some of them are good people)

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

You make sweeping generalizations that all these voters are good intentioned and intelligent, I make the opposite.

My generalizations are supported by the nominee who these voters have hailed as their champion, what are your generalizations supported by?

You make sweeping generalizations that all these voters are good intentioned and intelligent, I make the opposite.

Not true. I've acknowledged that some racists support Trump. But you can be opposed to what's happening in terms of immigration for a large number of reasons.

My generalizations are supported by the nominee who these voters have hailed as their champion, what are your generalizations supported by?

You really wanna pretend like Bill and Hillary haven't regularly been racist when they thought it would benefit them? I made a long post responding to you or Doofus where I pointed out instances of the Clinton's being racist.

If only it was as simple as populism. It turns out that the "concerns of the base" are also poisonous hate and xenophobia, and the establishment is smart to ignore them. Trump will never win by playing to "the base" and dividing the Republican party.

The "establishment" has played that card many times over the last eight years in particular. It was primarily used asome a tool to garner support for traditional conservative policy. Beginni NH with the Tea Party and continuing through Trump, the hate increasingly dictactates policy.

We sent an unmarked plane to Iran with 400 million in cash on the day Iran released four American hostages. YHGTBSM.

Yeah but little did they know there are ink packets that are going to blow as soon as we clear their airspace. #gotcha

We sent an unmarked plane to Iran with 400 million in cash on the day Iran released four American hostages. YHGTBSM.

I would like to have been in the room for that logistics meeting

The problem is the people who negotiated for the hostages were not the same people who negotiated for returning the money.

Maybe you'll find it now that Corey Lewandowski has brought up another version of birtherism today. He said Obama's Harvard admissions application listed him as being from Kenya.

Back