• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clinton’s Likely Pentagon Chief Already Advocating for More Bombing and Intervention

This place would largely be a Clinton circle jerk without the handful of us who dislike her. Think how boring that would be. Hate away.

Well considering you are personally responsible for about 40% of all election related posts, that shouldn't be a problem.

Read them, get informed. Or stay ignorant. Your choice.

no, I just think we don't need a thread for every action from either candidate. also, to correct your rep, she is not my "beloved Hillary," but she's sure as shit the better option IMO.

Hillary wants to help ISIS invade The Vatican and burn it down...

I don't even like Hillary that much. She's just clearly better than the dummy who is running for the GOP.

no, I just think we don't need a thread for every action from either candidate. also, to correct your rep, she is not my "beloved Hillary," but she's sure as shit the better option IMO.

I have 3 Trump and Hillary related threads on frontpage- should be easy to ignore if that's really your concern.

This place would largely be a Clinton circle jerk without the handful of us who dislike her. Think how boring that would be. Hate away.

A few posters would be ecstatic at the prospect of a lib circle jerk.

You are harshing their buzz.

I think the establishment's consistent ignoring of the concerns of the base is what produced Trump.
What's your definition of "base"? If Trump was such a grand uniter he wouldn't be in line right now to get beaten in a landslide by the 2nd most unlikable presidential candidate in modern times.

You post over and over again about Hillary Clinton's problems, so you should recognize how terrible a candidate that Trump is, as he is so far behind her.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

If we had a Presidential Final Four, Trump would finish 3rd

What's your definition of "base"? If Trump was such a grand uniter he wouldn't be in line right now to get beaten in a landslide by the 2nd most unlikable presidential candidate in modern times.

The majority of Republican voters- I'm referring to the Republican base. What is this "grand uniter" stuff- I've certainly never said that about him.

You post over and over again about Hillary Clinton's problems, so you should recognize how terrible a candidate that Trump is, as he is so far behind her.

I post over and over about Clinton because there is a lot to dislike there. I am a registered Democrat who does not at all like what they've done to the party. They're awful people who have suckered a lot of dopes into thinking they're not that bad. I've literally said Trump is insane and the worst debater I've ever seen. While I agree with him on a few major issues, I think he's a terrible candidate. It's remarkable how incompetent his campaign has been.

The majority of Republican voters- I'm referring to the Republican base. What is this "grand uniter" stuff- I've certainly never said that about him.

I think the establishment's consistent ignoring of the concerns of the base is what produced Trump.

If only it was as simple as populism. It turns out that the "concerns of the base" are also poisonous hate and xenophobia, and the establishment is smart to ignore them. Trump will never win by playing to "the base" and dividing the Republican party.

Last edited:
If only it was as simple as populism. It turns out that the "concerns of the base" are also poisonous hate and xenophobia, and the establishment is smart to ignore them. Trump will never win by playing to "the base" and dividing the Republican party.

Really? Is it poisonous hate to oppose neo-liberal trade agreements like NAFTA and the TPP that primarily benefit the elites and have/(or in the case of the TPP will) decimated good paying manufacturing jobs in this country? The Clintons have regularly stabbed labor in the back to help their Wall Street pals. Is it hate when Hillary talked about "super-predators" and the Clinton's pandered to the "welfare queen" haters? What about Hillary's support for all these horseshit military interventions- are those done out of love? Do you favor open borders, where everyone who wants to come here can? If not, would it be fair for me to call you a xenophobic racist? People have legitimate concerns about immigration- it's lazy and childish when you label everyone who is worried about immigration as a racist.

Back