• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CMM and DT

wfu22fan

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Please transfer so we can clean house and start over. No leadership from our most experienced guard and big man . I'm tired of watching this shit. 52-15 at half with 16 turnovers. A WF record in futility.

both should be expelled and forced to repay their scholarship monies

Please transfer so we can clean house and start over. No leadership from our most experienced guard and big man . I'm tired of watching this shit. 52-15 at half with 16 turnovers. A WF record in futility.

Cool man trash CMM who has busted his ass for three years and represented his school incredibly well as a student athlete. Fuck yourself.

Surprised you left Mad off the list of guys you want to transfer you fuck.

Codi has competed hard and has done his best.

Can we please ban him. Seriously. Guy is a waste of bandwidth.

Little known fact: wfu22fan has a 10-inch dildo he calls "CMM" that he likes to ram up his ass during Wake games.

trolls who don't know they're trolls are still trolls

I've been critical of the upperclassmen but really dude? Is there a way to place this assclown and bkf on ignore?

Back