• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CMM and DT

Both are flawed, Devin is small and can only go one way.

CMM doesn't have a good handle and can't hit a jumper to save his life.

Both get fouled a lot but cannot shoot free throws.

They are what they are. Supporting players on a good team. CMM would be dynamite as a sixth man providing spark off the bench. Devin would be a good second fiddle to a stud right handed post player

We say that a lot about players from the past five years.

So just checking:
It's cool to start a thread calling for student athletes to GTFO...
But we can't start a thread telling 22 to GTFO should CMM and/or Devin have a big game next time out.
Is that still how it works around here?

Discuss Wake athletics. Freely.

It was halftime and we were losing 52-15 . Two veteran players have to provide leadership to keep the team from losing its composure. These guys are flawed basketball players and provide no leadership on the court . Its pathetic .

I can't agree with all that you say but you have a point about the lack of leadership. I heard Doug Neiderich interviewed before Sunday's game. He made that same statement. He didn't clarify whether he was talking about on the court, off the court, or both. It wasn't the type of criticism I expected to hear from a walk-on.

It was halftime and we were losing 52-15 . Two veteran players have to provide leadership to keep the team from losing its composure. These guys are flawed basketball players and provide no leadership on the court . Its pathetic .

On his radio show tonight DM all but called out DT and CMM for having more TO's than the frosh.:(

As I previously mentioned, the answer is for erebody to negrep 22 to red, then we find out it's just Biff or the like, and it's over. Now go forth and neg

Seems this should have already happened. Unless owner has parody accounts offsetting the neg?

Codi named All-ACC honorable mention:

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. - Wake Forest junior guard Codi Miller-McIntyre has been named honorable mention All-ACC, as voted upon by the Atlantic Coast Sports Media Association (ACSMA).

Miller-McIntyre has proven to be one of top all-around guards in the ACC, developing into a triple-double threat this season. The Concord, N.C. native averaged 14.3 points, 4.8 rebounds and 4.1 assists per game during the regular season.

Miller-McIntyre leads the team in scoring and assists, ranks second in rebounding, steals and field goal percentage and fifth in blocks and 3-pointers. He ranks 12th in the ACC in scoring and 10th in field goal percentage.

During conference play, Miller-McIntyre averaged 15.6 points, 4.8 rebounds and 4.2 assists per game. He ranks ninth in the league in scoring, ninth in assists and sixth in field goal percentage in ACC games.

That's awesome for Codi. I'm really proud of him. When the going got tough, he showed grit and resilience. In a tough season, this is a nice silver lining for a kid who clearly put in the work last summer and came to play this year.

Back