• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CMM sucks at crunch time and DM gave him the ball AGAIN?

Can't believe anyone is still getting sucked in by wfu22fan's trolling. Just ignore it.

This is Moonz's only good parody and I love it.

Not a parody. It's another old fucker with an axe to grind.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results . How many games does CMM have to blow until DM gives the ball to someone else??

Somebody change the title of this thread. 22 you just need to shut the F up. Who else would you have given it to on this team. This takes time and opportunity to learn what to do in these cases. Did you not see one of the best guards in the ACC blow a chance to beat us in the last game?

There wouldn't have been crunch time without CMM you idiot.

Posting the same shit is the definition of insanity, dumbass

I wouldn't mind it if 22fan received the kanhoji and keeper treatment.

I wouldn't mind it if 22fan received the kanhoji and keeper treatment.

Personally I find it better that he keeps posting his inane drivel and being publicly flogged for it.

not even close to as bad. get a thicker skin.

lmao, okay mr. internet agression guy.

and i didn't think that kanhoji and keeper should have been restricted to one thread based on their posting only.

being an intentional troll >>>> constantly attacking a WFU student athlete

Last edited:
My theory is that wfu22fan is just a state fan trolling us. Reminds me a lot of OldGoldandGrobe.

lmao, okay mr. internet agression guy.

and i didn't think that kanhoji and keeper should have been restricted to one thread based on their posting only.

being an intentional troll >>>> constantly attacking a WFU student athlete

I think you smell.

I don't think anyone is excited to see the ball in CMM's hands in a half court set at the end of the game....but what are the other options. The good news is that help is on the way.

Back