• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CMM sucks at crunch time and DM gave him the ball AGAIN?

Maztel fits the definition of a censor: A person who wants to let his conscience be your guide.

OLD GOLD & BLACK BOARDS

"Discuss Wake Forest Athletics. Freely."

That's what it says at the top of the page, anyway.

YOU DONE GOT TOLD, MAZTAL!!!!

SLLLLLAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Notre Dame game : CMM 3-8 ,3-6 free throws, 3 turnovers 10 points 3 missed free throws on front end of one and ones in second half . All turnovers in second half . Another great game by our leader !!

Back to punctuating like a chimpanzee fucking a giraffe on top of your keyboard I see. I guess people don't change.

Reactions: ONW
Notre Dame game : CMM 3-8 ,3-6 free throws, 3 turnovers 10 points 3 missed free throws on front end of one and ones in second half . All turnovers in second half . Another great game by our leader !!

WHO exactly do you suggest replace him? I'm being serious here. Please name other great talent we have to fill his spot. You seem to feel someone else is being held back by CMM playing. I'm curious as to who you would start.

2 of the 3 turnovers were in the 1st half, buddy.

WHO exactly do you suggest replace him? I'm being serious here. Please name other great talent we have to fill his spot. You seem to feel someone else is being held back by CMM playing. I'm curious as to who you would start.

This is the problem. CMM isn't good at crunch time, but nobody else appears to be either, and CMM seems to be the one option we have who can either create a shot by driving, or at least dribble in and toss it out to somebody who is open, even if that results in a turnover half the time.

This is the problem. CMM isn't good at crunch time, but nobody else appears to be either, and CMM seems to be the one option we have who can either create a shot by driving, or at least dribble in and toss it out to somebody who is open, even if that results in a turnover half the time.

CMM has been pretty good in crunch time for us this season. He hasn't been Ish Smith but to say he hasn't made critical plays for us in crunch time is simply not true. I love how CMM gets shut down by one of the historically best defenses of all time, and now he isn't clutch.

Fans are so short sighted. He was pretty strong against Miami. He also should of had the game winning assist against F$U.

CMM has been pretty good in crunch time for us this season. He hasn't been Ish Smith but to say he hasn't made critical plays for us in crunch time is simply not true. I love how CMM gets shut down by one of the historically best defenses of all time, and now he isn't clutch.

Fans are so short sighted. He was pretty strong against Miami. He also should of had the game winning assist against F$U.

This. Mitch was open on the wing for the game winner and CMM made a great pass finding him. CMM has done really good things for the Deacs, and will continue to do so. Do all of us wish he was a better shooter? Of course.

Barring an absolute developmental collapse from our Frosh, CMM will go out on a high note taking us to the dance next year. To state the obvious, he has never had the pieces around him.

CMM isn't very good and he has cost us 4 or 5 games at crunch time . Three years of his shit play is enough. Move on please to Catawba or LR, where should have been all along

CMM isn't very good and he has cost us 4 or 5 games at crunch time . Three years of his shit play is enough. Move on please to Catawba or LR, where should have been all along

That's just dumb. CMM has deficiencies but he is one of the two best players on this team and one of the few that would get run at top ACC teams.

I would never have guessed this.

" Kobe Bryant vs. Michael Jordan in game winning/game tying shot situations. Jordan is 9/18 (50%) while Bryant is 7/25 (28%)."

Jordan only made nine?
Is this "at the buzzer" only? What's the cutoff?

WTF? Kobe didn't even go to college and Jordan hit the GW shot in the NCAA Championship Game.

Is rjkarl posting as wfu22fan? It must be asked.

Back