• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CNN producer says Russia Narrative is Bullshit

No, it doesn't. On the other hand your post makes it obvious to everyone that you are entirely ruled by your silly prejudices, and that you are unable to overcome them even to the slightest degree. Good luck.

Seriously, there is almost nothing that CNN and Breitbart have in common as media outlets other than they both have websites and people writing for them.

Seriously, there is almost nothing that CNN and Breitbart have in common as media outlets other than they both have websites and people writing for them.

Deep-Thoughts.png

Here's how I see it.

Donald is a duck who gets angry when anyone points out that he has duck-like tendencies, that he's of the Anatidae family, or that he has any avian type qualities. He sends out daily tweets: "anyone calling me a duck is fake news;" "quack quack quack quack;" "waddle waddle waddle waddle" and has his official spokespeople call out anyone asking questions about him potentially being a duck as "fake news" who are attacking him since he is so clearly not a duck.

CNN consistently reports: "Donald is a duck, here's why, also when he tell us to stop asking him about his duck-like nature, he attacks our journalists and that's wrong." They then aggressively make fun of him for being a duck and point out everything he does that shows he is, in fact, a duck.

MSNBC consistently reports: "Donald isn't just a duck, he's Daffy Duck - the most ridiculous, inept, stupid, and absurd duck there ever was. We should immediately remove him from his position because he's totally unqualified since he's a duck. Watch our shows where we lampoon ducks for being stupid and, assuredly, Donald is stupid."

FoxNews consistently reports: "It's partisan to report on ducks, have you guys heard about emails? Also, coming up on Hannity he takes on the popular conspiracy theory that humans need oxygen to survive. Do we?"

Many conservatives, including plenty on here: "Donald is a duck, is an asshole, and is totally inept, but that doesn't matter because have you guys seen how CNN is treating him?!"

Here's how I see it.

Donald is a duck who gets angry when anyone points out that he has duck-like tendencies, that he's of the Anatidae family, or that he has any avian type qualities. He sends out daily tweets: "anyone calling me a duck is fake news;" "quack quack quack quack;" "waddle waddle waddle waddle" and has his official spokespeople call out anyone asking questions about him potentially being a duck as "fake news" who are attacking him since he is so clearly not a duck.

CNN consistently reports: "Donald is a duck, here's why, also when he tell us to stop asking him about his duck-like nature, he attacks our journalists and that's wrong." They then aggressively make fun of him for being a duck and point out everything he does that shows he is, in fact, a duck.

MSNBC consistently reports: "Donald isn't just a duck, he's Daffy Duck - the most ridiculous, inept, stupid, and absurd duck there ever was. We should immediately remove him from his position because he's totally unqualified since he's a duck. Watch our shows where we lampoon ducks for being stupid and, assuredly, Donald is stupid."

FoxNews consistently reports: "It's partisan to report on ducks, have you guys heard about emails? Also, coming up on Hannity he takes on the popular conspiracy theory that humans need oxygen to survive. Do we?"

Many conservatives, including plenty on here: "Donald is a duck, is an asshole, and is totally inept, but that doesn't matter because have you guys seen how CNN is treating him?!"

character_mickeymouse_donaldduck_914f6b94.jpeg

I have zero use for cable tv news. I don't understand why anybody watches it.

second this. imo, if it isn't reported by the Wall Street Journal, New York Times or NPR, it didn't happen.

ugh...my wife listens to the BBC podcast every morning. Thanks guys.

He is right in his case that the video about him is meaningless because his stance on Trump has always been pretty darn clear.

To the extent he is also trying to imply the video of the producer is bogus, well CNN has certainly not denied that it is legit.
Yeah he more or less said he said it, but it's not a big deal. While dedicating the majority of the article calling O Keefe a crook, which is also true.

Back